Dumbass rescue cats...

Zungle

Reaction score
ol' Dax looks like an Alpha Male s.o.b. if I ever saw one...... :rofl:
That he is.....

Did you take a good look at his paws :oops:....they're pretty cool with the extra digits......

but big as fvk....

we have to be careful playing with him....he likes to swat at shit...fully loaded.

You can see the confidence and narcissism in his stance/posture......

Any animals entering his territory are greated immediately....:rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

Tone deaf

Reaction score
I have had them for approximately 8 weeks. These two freeloaders are in perfect harmony, right now. Knock on wood, everyone is behaving. Pee and poo goes in the litter box (me included), no clawing to shreds the furniture and only two barfs (in 8 weeks). They are the most chill cats I have seen (they weren't that chill before). They like being in my drama-free environment. Breakfast at 7:30am and dinner at 5:00pm. No snacks, unless our timing is off. We have a good thing going. The key is none of us is peeing outside of the litter box.

Unfortunately, I leave for most of the next 10 days, tomorrow. My ex (who is ostensibly responsible for these cats being in our care) is not being very helpful in caring for them in my absence. My 'Cat Lady' is on vacation. My sister is pitching in. My concern is that they aren't going to be as chill when I return.

If I walk in and smell cat pee, I am going to be pissed.

six-string

Reaction score
a few years ago, i was standing near the front door and saw a cat out in the front garden area squatting getting ready to lay a bomb. i opened the door and yelled but the thing ignored me. so i went out and as at first i thought i would just kick it in the ass to get it to take off. but something changed my mind. i grabbed the cat firmly by the base of the tail and the scruff of the neck and heaved it backward and then forward and let him fly.
the cat bit me as he took off and went at least 100 feet or more in an arc in the air and out across two or three neighbor's lawns before he hit the ground.
he took off in a flash and i have never seen him again.
the look on the creature's face was priceless. i laughed anyway.
i put antiseptic on the bite, and got some antibiotics from the doctor the next day.
cat bites are nasty. they have all kinds of septic shit in their mouths the doctor told me.

there are WAY too many cats in this area. hundreds if not thousands of strays.
the local SPCA says they have over capacity- 600-800 cats they are trying to find homes for at any given time.
they don't want to admit to how many they have to euthanize because they can't deal with the numbers.

LP121

Reaction score
Wife and I are watching TV one day and there's a knock on the door. It's a teenage girl with a very small cat. She said she found it wandering the neighborhood, went door to door and couldn't find the owner.

She also said that her mother wouldn't let her keep it and would we please find a home for it. My wife says "Sure!" like I knew she would and as soon as she closed the door I told her she had 3 days to find a home or it was going to the shelter. She agreed. We already had 2 cats.

In the end, we compromised and kept the cat.

six-string

Reaction score
Wife and I are watching TV one day and there's a knock on the door. It's a teenage girl with a very small cat. She said she found it wandering the neighborhood, went door to door and couldn't find the owner.

She also said that her mother wouldn't let her keep it and would we please find a home for it. My wife says "Sure!" like I knew she would and as soon as she closed the door I told her she had 3 days to find a home or it was going to the shelter. She agreed. We already had 2 cats.

In the end, we compromised and kept the cat.
eggrolls and stirfry?

(a friend has a cat she has named "Eggroll". )

Latest Threads