Dublin Crowd Throws Bottles at Axl Rose After Showing Up 90 Minutes Late (NSFW)

kernelofwisdom

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I totally agree---I'd rather see AC/DC than U2 as well---

Either preference you have, they both go all out.

U2 is an outstanding show, and they pour it out every show I've seen. Not saying ac/dc don't - they do. It's great when the live show beats the ass off the recorded stuff.

Hack

Reaction score
Axl sounds like an old man trying to sing. I cannot listen to more than one song if that much.

Rich

Non sequitur
Reaction score
On a side note, why do people go to concerts and then spend the entire time video taping it? Okay, maybe they want to somehow relive the experience, but why make the original experience a chore in the first place?

gadafi

Reaction score
He needs chicken wire.

lol

They're coming to our nick of the woods in december and was gonna go but after watching this there could be better things to spend me money on

bloody prima donna

Ledheadforlife

Reaction score
On a side note, why do people go to concerts and then spend the entire time video taping it? Okay, maybe they want to somehow relive the experience, but why make the original experience a chore in the first place?

I've struggled with this question myself many times, cause I like to record concerts but it sure sucks the fun out of the original experience.

xxjagerxx

Reaction score
i seen acdc and slash this year,both awesome shows...you would have to force me to watch axl,i just feel sorry for the other current members of gnr

Stu

Reaction score
What's with all the Axl hate? Yeah, he's an inconsiderate asshole, but he's still a damn good frontman. Still has the same pipes.

I like Axl, but he is a bit of a selfish brat. But when is throwing shit at performers ever justifiable? People can put some nasty things in bottles...

bildozr

Florida Man
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
What's with all the Axl hate? Yeah, he's an inconsiderate asshole, but he's still a damn good frontman. Still has the same pipes.

I like Axl, but he is a bit of a selfish brat. But when is throwing shit at performers ever justifiable? People can put some nasty things in bottles...

He hasn't got it anymore. He's starting to sound bad dude.

Stu

Reaction score
Maybe I haven't been keeping up with things, but the most recent stuff I've heard he's sounded pretty good on. I saw some of the video from the bottle throwing thing. Welcome to the Jungle and that first song didn't sound bad at all.

GuitarDean

Reaction score
NOT STARTING TO... he DOES sound bad, and has for a long time LOL... And while I dont condone chucking shit at the band, I can honestly say that he has only himself to blame, he is not nearly as important he thinks he is

bildozr

Florida Man
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
His Pocketbook would disagree.

MineGoesTo11

Reaction score
In the Slash book he says that they had to extend the Illusion tour because Axl wasted so much money on crap.

Tozatron

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
As much as I love the guy, he needs a reality check, pronto. :rolleyes:

Hizzy

My 15 minutes are up
Reaction score
Went to the GN'R show last February. Why? To hear tunes off of Appetite and to check out Bumblefoot. That was that, no expectations, maybe a bit of it was just to see if Axl was a dick and still had cornrows. The show started on time, Axl was cool and was very pro, and it was the best damn concert I have been to in years. It was better than the stripped down tour they did after the Use Your Illusion Tour that I saw in the early '90s.

How many shows has Axl / GN'R done in the last year and how many show up as news stories? Maybe one in 80?

I feel bad for people who are behaving at a show that gets stopped. But, I think in this case, there were a lot of people there provoking the exact response that Axl gave them.

I love the original lineup but they aren't around anymore and won't be coming back :D I will have to settle for seeing Slash and Axl/GN'R perform separate concerts.

Latest Threads