Dublin Crowd Throws Bottles at Axl Rose After Showing Up 90 Minutes Late (NSFW)

jeff_farkas

Reaction score
AC/DC and U2 are professionals and Axl is not. When I went to see Joe B he was right on time and I could set my watch by him. Now that's what fans want.

VictorB

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Axl Rose Still Nuts, Fires and Re-Hires Crew - Terra

After getting fined and having his set cut short last Friday at Reading for starting it too late, Axl wasn't a happy camper.

'Axl has a very firm rule that he is not to be woken up whenever he is asleep. That proved costly at Reading. Axl was furious. He refused to take responsibility and blamed his team, so he sacked them,' a source told the Daily Star newspaper.

Then the singer realized he wouldn't have time to hire another crew for the band's performance at Leeds on Sunday so he had to play nice and re-hire the crew. At Leeds, he also overslept and his set had to end early.

'We were guaranteed to play till 11.58 but they are telling us to end our set. The festival promoters just want to f**k you. We're 35 miles from Leeds in a field in the middle of nowhere, who cares?' he said.

jeff_farkas

Reaction score
:shock::rolleyes: With that attitude who would want to see him at this point.

Hyper

Reaction score
Axl needs to crawl under a rock and be done! No doubt the man had talent but now, he's just a self centered POS!

GitFiddle

Reaction score
I've never really paid that much attention to Guns and Roses but why would the guitar player replacing Slash try to dress and act like Slash?
Was that in the job description or something?

Splattle101

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
AC/DC brings in more than $2 million a night wonder what GnR do ?

AC/DC actually perform, in every respect. Angus in particular is the consumate pro. Every night. For the whole show. There is nothing like them, and nor has there been for a long, long time.

Axl Rose? He's not fit to be mentioned in the same paragraph as AC/DC.

Blues4U

Reaction score
AC/DC actually perform, in every respect. Angus in particular is the consumate pro. Every night. For the whole show. There is nothing like them, and nor has there been for a long, long time.

I totally agree---I'd rather see AC/DC than U2 as well---

FLICKOFLASH

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
:shock::rolleyes: With that attitude who would want to see him at this point.

Looks like alot have you ever seen any GnR show not packed beyond Max ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lzou8l_o8E8]YouTube - Guns n Roses Canadian Tour 2010 Official Promo HD[/ame]

Caleb

Platinum Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

Excellent post. +1.

Mr Insane

Reaction score
People actually go to see Axl act like a douche?

Wickedlester

Reaction score
Bottles being thrown are bullshit. Axl is a prick and deserves to be boycotted. That is the way you teach him. He now has the money from that show and will continue to do this as before.

He used to joke that the best thing about a GNR show is you didn't know if it would happen or if you would get a full show.

Prick. And I like original GNR a lot.

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Axl was furious. He refused to take responsibility and blamed his team, so he sacked them,' a source told the Daily Star newspaper.

Then the singer realized he wouldn't have time to hire another crew for the band's performance at Leeds on Sunday so he had to play nice and re-hire the crew. At Leeds, he also overslept and his set had to end early.
... refused to take responsibility... blamed his team ... sacked them...

Yeah, I would not have let him sweet talk me back to save his sorry ass. I'd let him twist in the wind for that.

MineGoesTo11

Reaction score
... refused to take responsibility... blamed his team ... sacked them...

Yeah, I would not have let him sweet talk me back to save his sorry ass. I'd let him twist in the wind for that.

If they were smart they'd have demanded 3 times the money and then quit on him at the next show. He's such a dick.

snaredrum

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
"hey, let's go see Axl. what's that? no, i expect him to arrive on time, of course - he wouldn't pull that tired, offensive, hour late crap three times in one week, would he?"

Axl is a tool, the fans maybe should have known but hey, they're irish. you don't p*ss the irish off and expect to get away with it.

just ask the english...

jeff_farkas

Reaction score

GitFiddle

Reaction score
I heard that Rose is the illegitimate son of George Jones :cool:

Latest Threads