Ds-1 mij

KS 5150

Reaction score
Hi, I just picked up a used Boss DS-1 in a pawnshop to use as a dirt pedal for my JCM 800. Apparently the MIJ are somewhat sought after, which this one is. I got mine for $35. Is this a good deal? Any information would be appreciated! :thumb:

MUSTANGCAT

Reaction score
More than likely a good deal however..................................some older pedals I have tried out in the past had electrical noise in them. The components sometimes get old and go bad, drift from specs, etc. If it sounds good to your ear and no noise then you have made a good score.

On the optimistic side, I have picked up vintage pedals that still sound as good as when they were brand new. I hope that is the case with your latest score.

KS 5150

Reaction score
More than likely a good deal however..................................some older pedals I have tried out in the past had electrical noise in them. The components sometimes get old and go bad, drift from specs, etc. If it sounds good to your ear and no noise then you have made a good score.

On the optimistic side, I have picked up vintage pedals that still sound as good as when they were brand new. I hope that is the case with your latest score.
Thanks for the info. I tested it at the shop and it sounded fine. Will try it tomorrow thru my rig.

Syrus

Reaction score
MiJ & Long Dash & TA7136AP

if so, jackpot

Latest Threads