Drums and bass to jam with?

riffwraith

Reaction score
Hi :)

Any good resources (don't mind paid ones) where I can get audio files of drums and bass (and maybe r.guitar) to jam to? I am trying a search, but Pearl Jam keeps dominating the results. :/

Thanks in advance.

Hogie34

Reaction score
Guitarbackingtrack .com
They have mostly backing tracks of artists but do have a page with blues and rock tracks as well.

Otherwise, EZdrummer is what I use to write music. If I don’t want to sit down and write a bass line to go with my guitar I’ll use Ezbass . Considering what both programs can do, you can get some decent recordings.

EZdrummer works good with their stock drum “themes” to just play along with. Eventually you’ll start using it to write your own music .

riffwraith

Reaction score
Thx - will look into Guitarbackingtrack .com

I have S.Drummer. Works, but I am not looking to create my own backing tracks.

Eventually you’ll start using it to write your own music .

Yep - that's what I do for a living!

LeftyF2003

Reaction score
I just search backing tracks on YouTube. There are clips that have various instruments removed, so I imagine you can find some drum and bass tracks.

Hogie34

Reaction score
Thx - will look into Guitarbackingtrack .com

I have S.Drummer. Works, but I am not looking to create my own backing tracks.

Yep - that's what I do for a living!
Sorry, shouldn’t have assumed that since you were looking for backing tracks, you were fairly new to it all. Most folks I know that make music for a living already know where to find them. Didn’t mean to offend you if I did . :cheers2:

riffwraith

Reaction score
Sorry, shouldn’t have assumed that since you were looking for backing tracks, you were fairly new to it all. Most folks I know that make music for a living already know where to find them. Didn’t mean to offend you if I did .

No offense taken - no worries :)

I have been playing for 40 yrs, but I still don't know everything!

Cheers.

Nard

Reaction score
https://www.karaoke-version.co.uk/custombackingtrack/

With this site you pay for the track but you can download as many different versions as you wish. I have various versions of “Can’t Get Enough” for example so I can play either of the guitar harmony parts or without any of the guitars if I am jamming with another guitarist.
You get a free track after every 10 that you purchase and if you request a track that is not in the library there’s a good chance they will add it if you request it a few times. This was the case when I was looking for one particular song.

Latest Threads