Drummer Left Behind In Supermarket Car Park

mudface

Shaw Bucker
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
We left our singer once, but like that dog in Homeward Bound he eventually found us.

sk8rat

Reaction score
that's funny. that actually happens at work sometimes. we will pack up, everyone is tired and someone wandered off without saying anything and next thing you know you are miles down the road and getting a phone call.

a lot of good memories from the early 2000's are associated with that band for me.

Walt_T

Reaction score
I submit the exception to the rule. John played with me in Blues, Southern Rock, and Country bands through the 80s and 90s. He played an old Rogers trap set and could make it sound like Stewart Copeland or Neil Peart. He was always early, and usually had his riser and kit set up before the rest of us got to the gig. Keep in mind there were four of us that were together in all those projects, with other players coming and going.
I fondly remember John's hatred for the singer/harp player in our blues band. A couple times a night John would lose control of a stick, and it always hit Willie in the back of his head.
Willie eventually stopped showing up. I think it was because of headaches from all the dents in his head.
John now owns a successful Jazz teaching studio, and performs in multiple Jazz trios, as well as Big Band ventures.

Walt_T

Reaction score
And on to my good friend Dennis. This is a man who can't be on time for anything.
Killer drummer, great big Tama set. Can't keep membership in a band because he is always late.
Funny thing is, he is sought after to fill in for drummers just like him. And he always shows up.

Kris Ford

Reaction score
The trouble with Sharpie is that it is alcohol soluble so drummers can sweat the return address off.

We tried tattoos with ours but drummers also have a hard time keeping a steady address to it just turned into a real messy set of sleeves.

Ah, drummers.
How do you get a drummer off your porch?

Pay him/her for the pizza.

Latest Threads