Drinking games

Rich

Non sequitur
Reaction score
My favorite in college was always Asshole. It combines ridiculous consumption with social status.

It was a long time ago, but here are some others:

Beeramid
Anchorman
Three Man
Queens
Beer Pong (obviously)

Well, actually, those are all that I remember.

Pennyman

Reaction score
My all-time favourite drinking game is, "Laugh at the wife while she spends the entire day vomiting."

Bandit79

Reaction score
I don't drink enough to have a favored drinking game per say.

I do love playing beer pong though.

....wait, I'm 20....Scratch that, I don't drink ;)

lespaul01

Banned
Reaction score
Funny..

I am just about to open a pint.. I have 4 left and as Sheryl Crow says..

I like a good beer buzz early in the morning.

So What

Reaction score
I take my drinking seriously.

I don't have time for games.

:beer:

HenryHill

Reaction score
My BIL was in the Navy, and they played a game called 'Hi Bob!'

They used to, and actually still do, play reruns of 'The Bob Newhart Show' on TV, and when ever they said 'Bob' on the show, you had to hit your beer and when they said 'Hi Bob', you had to down a whole one.

But I never play drinking games; they slow down my drinking.

lespaul01

Banned
Reaction score
I like to put this song on and try to lick back 3 by the time it is done.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEnPOL4PVfY&feature=related]Band of Horses - Cigarettes, Wedding Bands (Live on KCRW) - YouTube[/ame]

GammyBird

Reaction score
Many moons ago, we used to occasionally play the Smurf game. We'd put on an episode of the Smurfs and do the following....

Every time somebody says smurf, take a drink.

Every time somebody says Smurfette, take a bigger drink.

Every time somebody says Pappa Smurf...chug your beer!

Sounds ok but every so often Smurfette would call out to Papa Smurf....Papa Smurf, Papa Smurf, Papa Smurf!!

Alligatorbling

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
we used to see who could get to the bottom of the bottle the fastest. i always won.

Shred Astaire

Reaction score
My favorite drinking game is called "drink at my own pace and don't get stupid."

Its ALWAYS fun. :)

PraXis

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Kings.

Kings Drinking Game: Rules & How to Play the Best of the Beer Drinking Card Games

The Game:

Place a pint-sized glass in the middle of the table.
Spread a deck of cards in a circle around the cup and have your guests sit around it.
The game begins and ends with Kings-- with each King card pulled, the player who pulls that card pours some of his or her drink into the pint cup in the middle of the table.
The person who pulls the last King in the deck must drink what's in the cup. This is especially disgusting is everybody is drinking something different.

2 - Two for you
Two drinks to the person of your choice

3 - Three for me
Player takes three drinks

4- Four's for Whores
All ladies take a drink

5- Slap
Upon seeing the five card pulled, all players must hit the table with their hand. The last person to do this drinks.

6- Six is for Dicks
All the guys take a drink

7- Thumbmaster
Whoever pulls a 7 becomes the new Thumbmaster. He or she can sneakily put their thumb on the table whenever they like. All the other players must put theirs on the table, too. The last to do it must drink. Check out this video to see how Thumbmaster is played.

8 - I Never
Say a true statement about something you've never done. All those who have done it must drink.

9 - Rhyme
Say a short sentence. The next player uses a sentence that rhymes with it. This goes around the table til the last person can't think of a rhyme. He or she drinks. (Words can only be used once.)

10- Category
Choose a category. Each player must choose something within that category. If you can't think of anything, you drink. (Example: chocolate candy bars: Snickers, Twix, Reese's Cups, Milky Way, etc.)

Jack- Rule
Possibly the funnest card in the bunch. When you pull a rule card, you get to make up a rule for the game. Every time the rule is broken, that person must drink. (See Rules Game above for some good rule ideas.)

Queen- Question Master
The person who pulls the Q is Question Master until the next Q is pulled. He or she can ask a question of another player at any time. If that player answers the question, he or she must drink.

King- King's Cup
The first three to pull a King must pour some of their drink into the cup at the middle of the table. The last person to choose it must drink it. The game ends when the last King is pulled.

Ace- Waterfall
Everybody drinks. The player who picked the Ace starts the waterfall. No player can stop drinking until the player before him stops.

kmk108

Reaction score
Circle of death. The majority of the rules are the same as PraXis'.

I like Battleshots, but instead of taking a shot for every hit (that's 16 shots in one game), we take a shot for every sink and a beer drink for every hit.

Another one I have no idea the name of. Lay out a pyramid, with 5 cards on the bottom row, all face down. The drinker guesses the color of the card, then moves up one row. They have to make it to the top without getting one wrong, or they have to start over and drink. The cards guessed right are replaced with new ones.

Howard2k

Reaction score
I don't drink enough to have a favored drinking game per say.

I do love playing beer pong though.

....wait, I'm 20....Scratch that, I don't drink ;)
Old enough to vote, get married, drive a car. But no, not old enough to drink. That is how it works right? :laugh2:

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
In university, I foolishly played the 'Scarface' drinking game. Small glass of beer every time Tony Montana says 'f***'.

I think I passed out in my own vomit before the second VHS tape

Howard2k

Reaction score
The Passion of the Christ game would be a good one. Every time Jesus is verbally of physically abused you drink.

Latest Threads