Dream Singer

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
I may need a singer soon for FEZZband-my voice is SHOT! After last gig I couldn't talk for 3 days-Mrs. FEZZ was sad-she loves my rambles. I promised to look for some lungs. Iggy? Alice? Dust off Henry Rollins.....NO! I'm calling this man- he is my #1. Hell, he is only 73-got me by 20 years.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
RRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG
"Al Green's residence."
"Yeah, this is FEZZ."
"FIZZ?"
"No, FEZZ- Link Wray's bastard son."
"And?"
"Could you put Al on?"
" No, he is busy, can he call you back?"
"Sure, tell him I need him- I'm mildly EVIL, but, I love the battle, maybe he can save my throat? I'll pay him.....$45 a show and free lamb chops.'
"Ok, nice talking to you my name is Jeeves."
"Great talking to you Jeeves.'

CCccCCcCCcCcCllliiiccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
well, I'm looking for a gig.

But ...

Philly...
c, I care for you-YOU AND ONLY YOU showed me-JAZZMASTER- I really did not want believe-that Mascis is a stage guitar w/ the Rev V.....all that aside-Philly is Bad-REALLY BAD-because we care- I try to refrain-No passion today-stay cool-then--ARGGGGGGGGGG so many A holes. Smug. Somewhat educated. Then you get the Mutants- Very bad drugs+booze but-they remain "Hey Joe Bagga Donuts....then pass out. I love Philly. My wife is from heart of the city, she says

'I Tawked to her.....damn shame---Jesus +Mary+Joseph......that is AWWWLLLLLFOOOOOOLLLLLL--

See? You have to have Philly in the blood. I traveled by Train to Chicago Underground Film Fest in 1996. I was "boiled" the whole trip-drank with ZED IS DEAD-
1573517186156.png

A gal heard I was from Philly area--

"Oh no, I'd rather commit suicide than see Philly again."

That was rich- Nobody says-"I'm going to Philly to win.'

Nope-my dope friends and I would fight over who would have to "chat" the gals,

"C'mon, I want to get puke drunk...you take her........

No---I want to take speed for aweek--Joe you take her.......

WOW! Maybe we'll meet in Chicago for a gig. Chicago was nice-good people......

Work on this song. Philly legends.

Last edited:

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
Problem might be with the monitors or lack thereof.
If you can't hear yourself properly, you'll shout and burn your voice.

Do a proper sound check or use proper monitors.
Maybe that's the solution.

Chango Malo

where's that confounded bridge?
Reaction score
yup. Been to Philly. My uncle lived in Bucks county for years. Till he moved Connecticut.
I'm originally from Newport R.I., I actually played in Philly a couple times waaaaay back in the day, good times as long as the rat didn't bite your foot. I'd go back, but it'd cost you a crapload in Herr's pretzels.

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
Is it still gonna be "Fezzband" if you don't sing?
I hate to be so cut and dry but I don't think so.
:confused:

Last edited:

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
yup. Been to Philly. My uncle lived in Bucks county for years. Till he moved Connecticut.
I'm originally from Newport R.I., I actually played in Philly a couple times waaaaay back in the day, good times as long as the rat didn't bite your foot. I'd go back, but it'd cost you a crapload in Herr's pretzels.

c,Bucks is the place-near Trenton NJ- I was born in Trenton there is a bridge

"Trenton Makes FEZZ takes.
New Hope. Doylestown. Newtown.Fine wooded places.Much drinking in Philly-amazing I quit.
Is it till gonna be "Fezzband" if you don't sing?
I hate to be so cut and dry but I don't think so.
:confused:

B, this only "fiction" Al Green singing Flesh Eater?

I just have to yell louder, from the stomach? No-right from the tonsils. I tried singers in the past- sounded wrong- too flashy- I want to sound like Tom Waits on speed. Gruff and LOUD. Monitors are not the problem. I "release" onstage. Every "slight" from birth to present I feel. Then I just hit a B Power chord and lock in with voice and drums-one huge B.

Latest Threads