bigdaddy496

Reaction score
She's hot.

downtown-julie-browns-hip-hop-box.jpg

whatever happened to her?

Skintaster

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Guess I'm either on everyOnes ignore list or I'm so right you have no arguments against my posts... You lazy F**ks!

Nope. I just completely disagreed with your "points", and thought it was pointless to argue them. Nothing personal, as I like "you", PunkerJohn. :)

But for the record, read MY posts, they provide good enough reasons to refute yours. I could add more, but what would be the point. Most people either agree or disagree that illegal aliens are an over all "good" or "bad" thing. I think it's a mixed bag, but lean towards the "bad thing" camp.

BTW, your "What business is it what California does" argument doesn't really hold up either. Several people from California have already posted their disagreement to this new policy. besides that, ALL of the states have a certain voice in what the others do... At least to a limited degree... If Texas suddenly started executing pot smokers, I'm sure people in California would freak out (As would I, of course).

The fact that a lawmaker in California has decided to offer perks to foreign nationals breaking federal immigration laws rubs many (Probably most) of us the wrong way.

PunkerJon

Reaction score
Texas don't have to skin... Pot smokers are slowly joking themselves... Don't u ever listen to sabbath? Doesn't Texas put the most people on "death row" in the dirt? Seems like they don't do that much here... Sorry if I don't read and refute your points, but of you don't live here, and vote here, then your opinion is just that... You may as well be posting "nice guitar" in someone's NGD thread cuz I'll pay just as much attention to that... I don't have a problem with kids in America here legally or illegally being educated... Where I live I am surrounded by uneducated career welfare/govt program leeches who are a bigger problem than a family of illegals who bust their ass trying to make a better life for their family rather than work the system as their career... Again I ask, are you willing to do the shit jobs these people are "taking" from you? If you can truthfully answer "Yes! I am willing to work all day in the heat with no shade for $10 an hour picking strawberries" I'll say show me your pay stub.

And sorry if I rubbed any non CA residents the wrong way, but y'all bash my state all the time and accuse us of driving a Prius and eating tofu...

Actually I'm not sorry! Hahaha

Now ima gonna go eat some tofu and drive my hybrid 10 miles below the speed limit in the fast lane in another hybrids blind spot... Just because I can!

lunchbox

Reaction score
Texas don't have to skin... Pot smokers are slowly joking themselves... Don't u ever listen to sabbath? Doesn't Texas put the most people on "death row" in the dirt? Seems like they don't do that much here... Sorry if I don't read and refute your points, but of you don't live here, and vote here, then your opinion is just that... You may as well be posting "nice guitar" in someone's NGD thread cuz I'll pay just as much attention to that... I don't have a problem with kids in America here legally or illegally being educated... Where I live I am surrounded by uneducated career welfare/govt program leeches who are a bigger problem than a family of illegals who bust their ass trying to make a better life for their family rather than work the system as their career... Again I ask, are you willing to do the shit jobs these people are "taking" from you? If you can truthfully answer "Yes! I am willing to work all day in the heat with no shade for $10 an hour picking strawberries" I'll say show me your pay stub.

And sorry if I rubbed any non CA residents the wrong way, but y'all bash my state all the time and accuse us of driving a Prius and eating tofu...

Actually I'm not sorry! Hahaha

Now ima gonna go eat some tofu and drive my hybrid 10 miles below the speed limit in the fast lane in another hybrids blind spot... Just because I can!

LMAO, and quoted fo troof!! :applause:

KP

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am utterly dismayed. Most of those who voted Moonbeam in again are not old enough to remember how much he screwed things up last time. Well, now they know.

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I am utterly dismayed. Most of those who voted Moonbeam in again are not old enough to remember how much he screwed things up last time. Well, now they know.

I voted against him. MY conscience is clear.

AngryHatter

Reaction score
Politics aside, CA is flat ass broke as others have said, things like this shouldn't even be a thought until the budget is balanced.

For every dollar we send to Washington we get 79 cents back.
For every dollar North Carolina sends they get $1.31. Tell me again why California is broke?
Oh yeah, we carry all those people in no tax states that are really broke.:thumb:

River side

Reaction score
I couldn't be bothered to read the whole thread, but I'm pretty sure the same kind of thing was put into place in Texas a long time ago.

College is a good thing for those who can put it to use.

Latest Threads