Double gig bag for Les Pauls

King Minimoose

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm looking for a gig bag that can carry two lesters. Does anyone have experiences with cases like this and can recommend one? I've been looking at the Reunion blues RBX. I think mono makes one. Any help would be appreciated.

King Minimoose

Reaction score
You are more brave than I. You are asking for trouble if you are going to be transporting these on a regular basis.
Not necessarily. Most high end gig bags made by Reunion Blues and Mono are heavy duty and feature neck supports. Kirk Fletcher toured Europe with his vintage 345 in a Reunion Blues gig bag. I know that some of the local big name blues guys used them in my area.

MikeyTheCat

Premium Member
Reaction score
I’ve seen the double Mono several times in various airports. The couple of guys I talked to were doing fly ins. I know that the big three, Gibson, Fender and PRS were being lugged around.

DADGAD

Reaction score
I’ve seen flight cases that fit 2 LPs but i’m pretty sure you want ease
of portability. SKB iseries cases are awesome. Waterproof, Crush resistant ATA locks etc

meatball

Reaction score
I am looking for a Great thick soft Gig bag for my Goldtop .. at the Moment the OHSC is all I have , I want to protect it when I Lord up for road gigs ,, Its protected but I want a soft case .. I will pay good money .. anyone experienced to tell me what they bought for their Les Paul ...

socialhero

Reaction score
I have a Mono double bag I bought from Doug Kauer years ago. It has held up superbly and I’ve never had an issue.

They ain’t cheap, because they do the job as well as a hard case, for both guitars.

263ABBDC-1176-4FEB-95E2-FC0178036A7C.jpeg

King Minimoose

Reaction score
I have a Mono double bag I bought from Doug Kauer years ago. It has held up superbly and I’ve never had an issue.

They ain’t cheap, because they do the job as well as a hard case, for both guitars.
Have you used it with two lesters without problems?

MikeyTheCat

Premium Member
Reaction score
My 2015 Special sleeps in a M80 case, my PRS in a ProTec soft case, the Ibbycaster an SKB softcase.

MikeyTheCat

Premium Member
Reaction score
if they do start bangin around in there my money is on the telecaster
I have to say if I was doing that many fly ins I’d be using a Fender with Double Humbuckers or a PRS.
But then I watch Trogly’s unboxing plenty of Les Pauls without any headstock breaks.

LocoTex

Reaction score
Forget the neck brace, I would need a back brace to carry two Lesters!

Big John

level of suckage: 10
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I've hauled two lesters in my Fender double bag. Works ok if you don't get nutty and throw it around.

My Les Paul Classifieds