Double Drop D - an introduction

100LL

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Being a habitual guitar shopper and GAS sufferer, I like many of you, grew tired of the bay and etsy (nee reverb). The forums were my “go to” for buying and selling gear.

Also being a classic car enthusiastic (big dreams, but a little wallet), I couldn’t help but take notice of bring a trailer and how they’ve really changed that market experience for the better.

So I thought something modeled after that would be a welcome and refreshing entrant into the guitar world. So I built it.

DoubleDropD.com

MyLesPaul forums are certainly my favorite, so I’m introducing the project here hoping this community go check it out and comment on some of the shares, a few of which come from the classifieds here…and hopefully auctions if it catches on (it’s a fine hobby if it doesn’t).

Keep your MLP username, and join for free always (joining just means you can comment). Anyone from here can list for free at least for a year.

Let me know what you think and thanks…I’m doing it for fun and hope it helps out the group. I’ll probably run a poll at some point to gauge for enhancements and tweaks.

100LL

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
well, looks like this idea is going to faceplant. darn

KStopper65

Reaction score
Signed Up!!!
Went through the site, and I believe you could also offer a proxy service down the line

100LL

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks for checking it out.. means a lot as I've worked hard on it!

Latest Threads