Doomsday Clock ticks 20 seconds closer

KP11520

Reaction score
What about why tookey?

Or was that Y2K? I thought that was the stroke of whenever?

I'm taking lessons from Vic. Can ya tell? LOL

lpfan1980

Reaction score
So.....I really cannot control how the world reacts to things-i can really only control my own actions. The human race and the world is far more resiliant than the the doomsayers give them credit for Y2K taught me that worring about stuff beyond your control adds to the chaos.Yes we need to plan for the future but we really can only live one day at a time-besides unless nukes are eliminated we will be 1 minute or less [ it only takes one nutter] its been that way since 1945.

Zungle

Reaction score
Andrew Dice Clay.

-Affected the very first thought in my head when nursery rhymes are mentioned.

The man's career is nowhere. But he gets credit for that.
Loved his bit for what it was......

Can you imagine the butt hurt and outrage this would generate in our current PC world......GTFO

Last edited:

parts

Reaction score
Saw Dice twice,,here in Tucson and also in Vegas..great time drunk and laughing gasping for air..

"Old mother Hubbard..
went to the cupboard
to get her dog a bone..
When she bent over
Rover took over
and gave her a bone of his own..

lunchbox

Reaction score
The boogaloo was quieter than I expected.
Hasn’t really started yet. I’d say the ‘Battle for Berkeley’ a few years ago was the beginning of a long road of separation, PDX and VA being the next battlegrounds.

3:00 in, ANQUEEFA got a beatdown.

NRBQ

Reaction score
The moment we solve all our global issues and they pull that clock back is when that asteroid will slam into earth and finish the project.

NRBQ

Reaction score
Hasn’t really started yet. I’d say the ‘Battle for Berkeley’ a few years ago was the beginning of a long road of separation, PDX and VA being the next battlegrounds.

That's one of most fascinating videos I've ever seen, we are one fractured country, all the stuff that is just under the surface around the country came out to the surface here, it's amazing no one was killed, which is the next step, someone or many will die eventually in one of there types of confrontations. Why isn't it a federal law that wearing a mask at a demonstration is grounds for arrest and prosecution, why are we letting these people run around intimidating people and hiding their faces while they do it? I don't understand why we tolerate this as a nation? Berkeley is a lost cause, not redeemable and not worth the effort to try and engage.

45WinMag

Reaction score

Antifa were shadowing some of our group last weekend in Richmond before the event. Nothing sends a signal to them like pulling off your right glove.

PeteK

Reaction score
My entire life of 37 years and counting, I've been hearing about that stupid clock. I googled it, it started in 1947. We've been "minutes" away from the apocalypse for 73 years. How can something that has been so consistently wrong for 73 years still mean anything to anyone?

Bill Hicklin

Reaction score
My entire life of 37 years and counting, I've been hearing about that stupid clock. I googled it, it started in 1947. We've been "minutes" away from the apocalypse for 73 years. How can something that has been so consistently wrong for 73 years still mean anything to anyone?

Yeah, AGW has only been wrong for 35 so far.