Donuts, death and doo-doo

TheX

Still Alive and Well
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Much like when I was an exterminator (25 years ago). The smell of an infestation, be it rodents or insects, is very distinct.

To this day, I know that smell instantly, even if others don't.
I used to fix cash registers back in the mid '80s. People would bring them to me and I could smell whether they had roaches in them immediately. Most people couldn't tell, but I knew from many feet away. The first thing I did was to bag the register. I was mainly component lever computer repair, but registers were BIG money back then.

I fucking HATE bugs.

scrumm21

Reaction score
I don't know what a cake donut is, but for my money you can't go past fresh, hot donut with only cinnamon and sugar on it.....
.... it's a Non-Yeast style donut...... ( sorry rob, couldn't resist...my edibles got me feeling spunky this morning )

here are some examples...... may vary by region

cake dnut.jpg
Chocolate-Covered-Cherry-Cake-Donut.jpg

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I likes em hot and plain....

scrumm21

Reaction score
Unlike the cookie cutter generic "donuts" krispy kreme offers, ( ranked about 7th against other central ky donuteries imo ) Spaldings (#1) has literally never produced 2 donuts that look alike since 1929 lol........

spaldings 2.jpg
spaldings.jpg

excuse me while I wipe the drool off my chin....... pavlov kind'a thing going on

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even before Wilford blindsided me with the Beetus, I didn't much care for all the sugar coatings and such.... Just plain cake doughnuts turned me on....

Was never much of a fan for the typical glazed....not much to em and all the sugar'd give you lockjaw...

Scooter2112

Reaction score
Plain cake donut.
If ya’ll don’t know what that is, ask for an “old fashioned” the next time you hit a Dunkin Donuts.
Old fashioned, Krullers, choco-glazed, and chocolate covered cream-filled are the best. In no particular order. Haven’t had one in prolly 4-5 years now.

Latest Threads