Donuts, death and doo-doo

scott1970

Reaction score
A crime scene clean up business brought us some flyers and donuts yesterday, because that's quality networking. They gave us five dozen top shelf donuts, no plain janes whatsoever. And ink pens, lots of ink pens.

After the Thick Blue Line finished mauling the donuts, I took a gander at their flyers.

These guys have an amazing business model. Check out what they take care of...suicide, homicide, blood cleanup. But wait! They also handle sewage problems and UNDISCOVERED DEATH (guess who is getting our cold case files?).

It's genius. "Hello, Bio-One? My brother-in-law just blew his brains all over my living room, and I'm having septic issues. Can you help me?"

six-string

Reaction score
people may laugh, but when you need 'em, you REALLY need 'em.
It's an expensive service. And worth every tucking penny.
agree completely.
until you have been in the position of having to clean up a very chaotic end of life scene you have no idea how difficult and unpleasant it can be.

six-string

Reaction score
??????
View attachment 511912

Wouldn't the dicscovery have to happen?
i think this refers to situations where a person has been deceased in a location for a time and no one was aware of the situation. i found my brother deceased in his house about 6 or 7 days after he died. there can be a significant difference between that and a 'fresh' scene.
especially if the donuts have gone stale.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
A crime scene clean up business brought us some flyers and donuts yesterday, because that's quality networking. They gave us five dozen top shelf donuts, no plain janes whatsoever. And ink pens, lots of ink pens.

After the Thick Blue Line finished mauling the donuts, I took a gander at their flyers.

These guys have an amazing business model. Check out what they take care of...suicide, homicide, blood cleanup. But wait! They also handle sewage problems and UNDISCOVERED DEATH (guess who is getting our cold case files?).

It's genius. "Hello, Bio-One? My brother-in-law just blew his brains all over my living room, and I'm having septic issues. Can you help me?"
Bio-one? I've sharted and I can't get up!

Latest Threads