dont pop in very much anymore so.....

mobprop667

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
hey everyone, just thought i would stop in and say hello to some of the members that may remember who the hell i am.
i just wanted to drop a line and let my old friends here know that i am on facebook a lot more than here as i do most of my stuff from my phone now.
if you want to keep in touch with me more or you just want to cyberstalk me, you can find me at:
https://www.facebook.com/kevinweaver667
if ya didnt know already, my name is kevin weaver.
there are a few of ya i would love to hear from, but i am just too damn old and lazy to search for ya.
drop on over to fb and throw me a friend request if ya want, mention mlp and get a free hug.
hopefully i will remember to check this thread to see if anyone is chatting to me, lol.
rock on and hail satan!

Harmony

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Hiya Kev :wave:

Not been on facebook much lately so not read what you been up to of late. I will check by, hope all is well with you and family. Good to see you mate :)

mobprop667

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
the lovely harmony! always good to hear from you. my laptop is acting like a hunk of junk and i do most of my stuff with my smartphone now ao i dont come around here very often. i thought i would post here to let people know where to find me, but since we are already friends on facebook, you dont have to look for me, lol.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Hello Kevin! Good to see you.

mobprop667

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
nice to see you as well ltdave32! i see you are still hanging in there as a mod. good to see that the place hasnt gone to hell. lol

NRBQ

Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HYDFWv58UE[/ame]

THDNUT

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, I remember you. Good to hear from you. :thumb:

I remember a thread about you and Jeggz going to BCR Greg's shop.

mobprop667

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
it was a couple of years ago, jeggz, me, and bsquared were all in gregs shop at the same time. it was very cool to hang out and check out some very cool stuff. i grew up about an hour from gregs place, so i stop in every time i am back in the states.

tazzboy

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Hey Mob

just add you to my facebook

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
Oh, so you're on Facebook instead of MLP?

Wow, I'm relieved.
For a quick second I thought you had gotten a life!
:D

Our paths didn't cross that often when you were here but I'm happy to see you're doing well.
:thumb:

No Facebook account for me.

rockstar232007

Reaction score
the lovely harmony! always good to hear from you. my laptop is acting like a hunk of junk and i do most of my stuff with my smartphone now ao i dont come around here very often. i thought i would post here to let people know where to find me, but since we are already friends on facebook, you dont have to look for me, lol.
What's up Kevin!:wow:

Btw, that's no excuse, as I do most of my posting to MLP from my phone.:D

Dennis

redcoats1976

Reaction score
hi,hows it going?i dont do facebook but good to hear from you.

mobprop667

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I started on Facebook mainly as a way of keeping in touch with my family all over the world. Now I use it for most of my online communication

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
I started on Facebook mainly as a way of keeping in touch with my family all over the world. Now I use it for most of my online communication
It's getting tougher and tougher not to be on Facebook.
Some of my friends use Facebook exclusively (out of habit, I guess)
to communicate all sorts of stuff which I'm kept out of because of my non-Facebook status.
I know I will have to open an account one day and that day is getting closer...

Latest Threads