dont drive like an a*shole

sk8rat

Reaction score
drunk, frustrated, mad, don't drive. someone cuts you off or going too slow just let it go.

skip to 2:15

the woman in the car he hit died, three other people were injured and he walked away. and actually tried to run as can be seen in the video.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
My absolute top of the shit-bird list: Drivers who text.

The sheer number of them. Slowing, stopping, swerving, not looking, changing lanes while holding their friggin' addiction up at windshield level for everyone to see, failing to react at green lights (making you miss the left turn light and causing you to wait for the next light cycle), failing to react at RED lights (killing or T-boning you or others), and their all-around blatant self-centered bullshit.

The phone. All for the F***ing phone. Well, F you and your phone too. Log off and drive, bitch.

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Wow... horrible and sad.

I agree with Dave, too. I see it every day... people driving with their phone. They are often a split-second away from something like this. They just don't care.

MusicIsKey

Reaction score
Wow that was just crazy!
Was this guy drunk? Any information?

Poor lady!

MusicIsKey

Reaction score
My absolute top of the shit-bird list: Drivers who text.

The sheer number of them. Slowing, stopping, swerving, not looking, changing lanes while holding their friggin' addiction up at windshield level for everyone to see, failing to react at green lights (making you miss the left turn light and causing you to wait for the next light cycle), failing to react at RED lights (killing or T-boning you or others), and their all-around blatant self-centered bullshit.

The phone. All for the F***ing phone. Well, F you and your phone too. Log off and drive, bitch.
Even though it didn't seem like the situation here, yeah I have to agree. Sucks that there aren't any more severe punishments to the bullshit that's goes on with people and their phones

Pull the fuck over and mess with it

I Break Things

Reaction score
Whoa... That looked like a small IED went off or some shit.

My mom and I got hit like that once, but we were in a Tahoe, so it only got totaled and I had some messed up ribs. The damn frame of the Tahoe was bent upward in a V shape. I can't imagine that in a small vehicle.

I hope that idiot picks up a manslaughter or murder charge. It's never the drunk or texting asshole who dies.

Malikon

I'm gonna let you down And leave you flat
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
That was terrifying. That driver should be skinned alive and fed to crows.

He hit her like a missile, she had no chance to avoid that.

mdubya

Reaction score
Last evening I was behind a woman at traffic light. She was talking on the phone (held up to her ear, not even close to hands free - which is the law) AND eating, shoving food into her mouth while talking and holding the phone to her ear. :eek2:

I can't even. People are so selfish and clueless. There is no hope. :confused:

JohnnyN

Reaction score
Very sad.
What an idiot! I hope they lock him up and throw the key away!

THDNUT

Reaction score
I'm glad there is a video of the accident. The judge will be able to see how fast this dipshit was going when he slammed into that lady's car. I hope the mofo gets 25 years or more. Execution would be more appropriate.

Did you see what was left of the car he hit? :shock:

Malikon

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
he must've been drunk or something, no way someone is driving that fast playing with a cell phone.

that poor woman never knew what hit her. Awful stuff.

bgh

Reaction score
We were taught in Driver's Ed. that having a license was a privilege, not a right. And our bad driving could have that privilege terminated. I wish we could get back to those days.

Gtarzan81

Reaction score
Technically speaking, I don’t like writing tickets and seldom do it. I’m more of a “please slow down, pedestrians, bicyclists, traffic fatalities, etc., have a nice day” kinda guy.
I'm honestly against the idea that everyone has to go the same speed regardless of equipment and ability.

Mario Andretti in a new Porsche 911 GT3 has to go the same speed as grandma in the 1978 Ford Ltd station wagon with bad tires and a wonky suspension.

Malikon

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Technically speaking, I don’t like writing tickets and seldom do it. I’m more of a “please slow down, pedestrians, bicyclists, traffic fatalities, etc., have a nice day” kinda guy.
in the unique case of this POS truck driver I would fully endorse vicious Police Brutality.

I seriously hope he goes to jail and never gets to drive again.