Donner flat patch cables

scooter500

Reaction score
I bought some Donner flat patch cables on eBay. They were a good price, sounded good to my ears, but flexibility was just okay when compared to other flat cables. Flexibility was good when compared to traditional cables, and they saved pedal board space.

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
I ordered a Donner tuner pedal for my kids Rock program. It shipped with a broken display, so I got them to send another. It came and works like total shit. I love Mooer and Joyo stuff, but I just can't get behind Donner.

scooter500

Reaction score
I ordered a Donner tuner pedal for my kids Rock program. It shipped with a broken display, so I got them to send another. It came and works like total shit. I love Mooer and Joyo stuff, but I just can't get behind Donner.
Wow, that's a pain, but for me their flat cables were okay.

scooter500

Reaction score
Pictures... well, they r 2 big too upload. Some kind of flat cables are generally the way to go for crowded do-it-yaself boards imo. :yesway:

scooter500

Reaction score
Cool but maybe not functional for top mounted jacks pedals?
I think they'd be okay, I have some top mounts & route the cables to the sides or under.

There's some on sale on eBay by Gig Tuff, nice prices. That's a different brand, but for the low price why not try 'em?

Latest Threads