Don’t forget

PeteK

Reaction score
Am I the only person who just suds up my hands, and then transfer the suds to my body? Y'all gross mofos out there scrubbing your butthole and ballsack with a bar of soap like a savage then your next shower scrub your face with it? :eek2:

StudioFan

Reaction score
Am I the only person who just suds up my hands, and then transfer the suds to my body? Y'all gross mofos out there scrubbing your butthole and ballsack with a bar of soap like a savage then your next shower scrub your face with it? :eek2:
Correct

You don’t shove the bar directly up your ass that’s what your hands are for .

Last edited:

Dolebludger

Reaction score
I have said for many years that the greatest sexual; aid ever invented was the shower/ One can now inter the "big event" nice and clean, with no bad smells ot tastes to ruin t"the performance".

I use bar soap too, but have a sight problem. Since our water here is very hard, we have a house softener. For me, that makes the water too "soft"and the soap is hard to get off. I use bar soaps that are best for soft water.

scott1970

Reaction score
My wife has a real weakness for purchasing homemade bar soap whenever we go to various outside markets and events with crafts vendors, etc.

A couple of months ago I found the mega stash of all the funky bars colored green, black, swirly, some sporting chunks of oatmeal, maybe pine needles or straw, chunks of goat, and other backyard mystery items.

So, I started to use them in the shower. I thought I’d feel more exfoliated than I do, but at least I’m getting a return on the money spent.