Dome knobs on a les paul?

rbraad68

Reaction score
OH HEY rember that the Gibson rings are flat so they may not fit totally correctly. i got mine fit decent or atleast good enough for me.... a little sand paper you can form them to your top. Thats what im going to do anyways....

rbraad68

Reaction score
That's interesting. Another poster here said imperial CTS pots dropped right into their Epi Custom.

The Classic and Custom come with CTS pots. Kind of strange Gibbo rings would fit one and not the other. Not that the rings are related to the pots, you'd just think if they'd fit one model they'd fit both.

yeah i hear you man i bought like 4 different set trying to find a set to fit the custom. the gibson ring are smaller than the epi rings the hole pattern is slightly smaller too.. I am glad i finally figured out what rings to get for this custom. I'm going to use the Gibson rings i got with the Gibson pups for now...

rbraad68

Reaction score
Well the Gibson rings worked well on my Custom. Though the rings are flat on the bottom they seem to form fit pretty nicely. I wound up also using a 50's harness out of a 2020 50's standard i picked for like 10 buck off a friend. I used the slash pro buckers out of my slash as well. I will finish the guitar this weekend but I think it came out good. I like the cream rings seems to make the binding pop a little more. I took the blk poker chip off I may or may not get a cream one to put on the guitar...
gibson rings 01.jpg

Latest Threads