Dogs / Dog/Puppy Appreciation Thread...No Cats Allowed (Merged)

NeptuneBlue

Reaction score
We have a cats thread. I like dogs more.

I'm gonna catch hell for putting this up, but

Here's my dog, KD (stands for Kennel Dog).
KD Pout.jpg KD being Cute.jpg

She's an overall 40 pounds of cuteness, a boxer/something mix, we think it is Jack Russel. Anyway, let's see some love for dogs on MLP!

River

Reaction score
What, there's some rule against loving both?

Not on my planet.

sonar1

Reaction score
If I had 40 more of these we could lead the Iditarod (at least until the first log across the trail we came to).

Meatwad

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bqZFp7dWbg]Pink Floyd - Dogs - Animals (FULL) - YouTube[/ame]

lespaul01

Banned
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWOyfLBYtuU]Florence + The Machine - Dog Days Are Over (2010 Version) - YouTube[/ame]

River

Reaction score
These two go at it like this several times a day. Simba's one of five cats - they all treat the dogs differently. Some want nothing to do with them, some want to be snuzzled but not fvcked with...Simba wants to be fvcked with and gives it right back.

When the two of them go tearing around the house, you have to look to be sure who is chasing whom. It's a 50/50 proposition.

NeptuneBlue

Reaction score
Sure, Cats are fine as long as there's dogs too. Dogs and Cats can be the coolest friends.

NeptuneBlue

Reaction score
Bohacker... Collie! I have a friend who has a Border Collie... he's one giant bundle of energy, even though he is castrated... *cough-fixed.

At least he doesn't hump my leg whenever I drop by anymore, still I feel sorry for him.

My deepest ...sorrow for you, Bo. Sorry, my brain is about fried today. No english speaks me well.
Truly, I am sorry. Collies are an awesome breed.

River, that husky is a beautiful dog, and that cat... pretty. They seem good friends.
Sounds like you have an entertaining house of pets, to say the least.

NRBQ

Reaction score
You might need to change the name of the thread to "Dogs and Cats"

NeptuneBlue

Reaction score
Focus is dogs. Not cats. They have their own thread, and as much as I'm willing to have dogs and cats, the focus is dogs.

Besides, I don't know how to change the title, other than asking a Mod. I like it as is.

Bohacker

Reaction score
Thanks TomTom. Dixie was a she and fixed and yes full of energy. Kids and adults loved her. She would play anything and do it for hours and hours. Her favorite was golf. All I had to do was say the word and she would get excited and start looking for the club and a ball. Tons of fun but a definite commitment to keep her mentally happy.

Latest Threads