Dog Attack

bigdaddy496

Reaction score
I've only had to wave it around that one time. Guy came over the fence carrying a bag; I was out back reading and smoking a cigarette. It was about 1:30 pm and I don't think he expected anyone at home ... and I know he wasn't up to any good. He had a little black bag, which when I cornered him I told him to drop as I pulled out my phone and started dialling 911. He took off running hopped the fence on the other side. The bag? A collection of burglary tools: screwdrivers, a small pry-bar, some channel-locks, some picks ... I almost talked the cops into letting me keep them.

Here's what got his attention:

this is why i love texas. you see some jerk on your property and it looks like hes gonna break in, grab your hand cannon and BLAM!!!!!

too bad the doods lameass family can sue you for either wrongful death (wtf?) or medical bills. i say shoot them too.

sonar1

Reaction score
im sorry but lmao

its the little ones, you always have to watch for them
lmao

Yeah I laugh at that incident now too. But at the time I kinda was mad I had let myself get ambushed without a clue he was even around me anywhere.

Completely surprized. I chased him up onto a porch and some girl let him in. When I complained he bit me she just shrugged. "It's my boyfriend's dog."

I let it go. She seemed real dumb somehow.:420::hippie:

bigdaddy496

Reaction score
yeah thats people now a days. you have some real turds floating in the punch bowl

was it a weiner dog? those lil doods are sneaky as hell

Thumpalumpacus

Reaction score
Yeah, well I don't own a gun right now. I could probably go out and buy one, but it seems like I don't need to. Perhaps my guest had something to say to his buddies about "that crazy old fvck living down by the corner", because while it's still a rough neighborhood, no one gives me any problems at all.

cwness

Reaction score
bigdaddy496

The sueing thing is crazy. I think it time to turn the table's on the bad guys
family. Sue first for mental deress and work loss due to it.

Thump you need a gun. The friends on the corner probably think you don't
have a gun so there safe. It's time to RAMBO UP.:laugh2:

CW

sonar1

Reaction score
...was it a weiner dog? those lil doods are sneaky as hell

Naw. He was a ubiquitous-worldwide brown mongrel about the size of a Beagle. Not Beagle though. Maybe some Beagle in there, but also plenty of other Heintz 57 flavors. Bit houndish in the snout. Brindle coloration.

Sneaky yes! Never new he was even in the neighborhood until I felt like a bee had stung me on the back of my thigh. Turned around and he was backing up, silently. Lil' turd!

Oh well. Jes' doin' his thing I guess. About a half a block from his house though! Big ass territory for a medium/small dog.

Otherwise nice sunny day as I recall...

sonar1

Reaction score
...Thump you need a gun. The friends on the corner probably think you don't
have a gun so there safe. It's time to RAMBO UP.:laugh2:

CW

Yeah. Big Five has Savage bolt-action in .223 for $349. Even comes with some kind of scope.

You could clear off that corner from your upstairs window, like that dude in NYC!

:slash:

Happy 4th!

Thumpalumpacus

Reaction score
Yeah. Big Five has Savage bolt-action in .223 for $349. Even comes with some kind of scope.

You could clear off that corner from your upstairs window, like that dude in NYC!

:slash:

Happy 4th!

These cheap-ass walls? A rifle would put five or six in the hospital. When I do get a gun, I want a .45. Big, blunt ammo, it'll drop a man with about any hit, and it'll not go through so many walls.

sonar1

Reaction score
Sounds like acceptable collateral damage in your neighborhood....

bigdaddy496

Reaction score
These cheap-ass walls? A rifle would put five or six in the hospital. When I do get a gun, I want a .45. Big, blunt ammo, it'll drop a man with about any hit, and it'll not go through so many walls.

you want big, blunt ammo

desert eagle

the original hand cannon

Deftone

Reaction score
Pitbulls= worlds greatest dog. I had 5-+ at one time. they are the most loyal and loving dog ever, and I was raised with golden retrievers. A yard full of them, so i know dogs. Don't believe the hype about Pitbulls ever.

I totally agree. I thought the same thing most people do about Pits until my friend got one, best dog I had even seen. As long as you train 'em and treat 'em right, they will amaze you at how great they are. And the coolest part is, they are characters! Total clowns with tons of personality.

My wife is a convert too. After we got our 1st Pittie together, she had to have another. Now she just loves them.

Now I'd never own any other type of dog other than a pit.

Latest Threads