Dog Attack

Deftone

Reaction score
Saturday I was at work while my wife was at home playing with our three dogs in the back yard. The neighbor's dog, a 100+ lb. American Bull Dog busted (literally) through the fence and attacked my dog, Jack. Tore him up pretty good, $900 in vet bills.

Their Dog is not licensed, has not been spayed and is not current with vaccinations. I've seen the neighbors walk this dog less than 5 times in it's life. Everyone I've spoken to in the neighborhood says they are terrified of this dog.

This is the second time their dog has gotten loose and attacked one of my dogs. Last time was two years ago in my front yard it attacked our yellow lab, Bailey as my wife was taking the dogs out for a walk. $200 in stitches that time. My wife let it go and didn't call Animal Control because she wants to keep the peace. This time I called Animal Control and the neighbors said they fully intend to pay and put the dog down, but yesterday we found out from their 24 y.o. daughter that they no longer intend to pay.

I fully intend to pursue this all the way to small claims court if necessary.

Hamtone

Reaction score
People are retarded with their dogs, you should get after them

cwness

Reaction score
To bad you weren't home you could have dispatched the problem once and for
all. If you go to court bring the other vet bill and get that also. That's to bad
when a good dog is hurt. Feel for you bud.

CW

Edit: I suppose it was that bad ass pit bull that made their
dog break through the fence. LOL

Ed B

Reaction score
Unbelievable!! A good owner would have taken responsibility the 1st time without even asking. Good luck man. It will work out.

Hamtone

Reaction score
There is 2 things in this world that flip my "nutty" switch

Loaded weapons pointed at me
Angry ugly dogs

I absolutely loose my composure over an ugly dog

Deftone

Reaction score
Thanks for the support. Everyone is doing fine and I will make this right.

If I was home, things would have ended differently.

According to my wife, the dog broke through the fence and all four dogs froze. Then their dog made a bee line for Jack. She bit into his face and shoulder. My 105 lb wife jumps on the dogs back, shoves her fist in it's mouth and bites it on top of the head. She had dog hair stuck between her teeth.

So my wife is screaming bloody murder while the neighbor's are in their back yard sitting around the pool drinking and smoking weed. Finally, the daughter's BF, who is pretty big and ripped (an X prison guard, fired for smoking weed) jumps the fence, chokes the bull dog and punches it in the neck until it finally let's go of Jack.

We were pretty much the last friends these people had in the neighborhood.

Skintaster

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Do it. As much as I support dog issues in general, people like that need to be reigned in. Sometimes making them pay is the only thing that works, since they obviosly aren't responsible dog owners.

bildozr

Florida Man
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5to30pzaZtQ]YouTube - ‪Madea Shoots at Dog‬‏[/ame]

blues_n_cues

Reaction score

According to my wife, the dog broke through the fence and all four dogs froze. Then their dog made a bee line for Jack. She bit into his face and shoulder. My 105 lb wife jumps on the dogs back, shoves her fist in it's mouth and bites it on top of the head. She had dog hair stuck between her teeth.

So my wife is screaming bloody murder while the neighbor's are in their back yard sitting around the pool drinking and smoking weed. Finally, the daughter's BF, who is pretty big and ripped (an X prison guard, fired for smoking weed) jumps the fence and chokes the bull dog and punches it in the neck until it finally let's go of Jack.

soak a steak in antifreeze & toss it over the opposite fence from your property. done deal. if these people report their dog poisoned just tell the cops you know nothing & suspect them of dealing dope out of the house.

Eric Smith

Reaction score
Go figure, an American bull dog attacking another dog or a person. I'm shocked.

Sorry to hear about this though.

TeleDog

Pain in the Rear!
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Classic story. The owners act like jack asses and the dog pays the price with his life.

Dogs, like children, are what we make of them, if you neglect your dog and your kids there's no telling as to what might happen, but you're responsible, even if you don't want to be.

It's sad, tragic, the dog will have to be put down. The owners however should pay every cent of those MULTIPLE bills for every time they've allowed the dog to run wild. And if you have to go to court to get them, then do it, those dope heads need to start getting the meaning of the word responsibility.

sonar1

Reaction score
I was walking our smaller dog just this morning and a pre-teen girl came around the corner being dragged by a Pitbull that wanted my dog BAD!

I quickly turned and took "Georgie" the other direction, but he wanted a piece of that Pitbull (Georgie's mouth writes checks his body can't possibly cash). I've got him now where he won't go off, but that little girl in no way had control of that pitbull.

We dodged a bullet this morning.

I instantly thought that if we lived rural I could take care of business: anything nature threw at us in this country. But I can't suffer fools anymore. It's getting too densely populated with people who are dumber than their dogs around here.

Skintaster

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

So my wife is screaming bloody murder while the neighbor's are in their back yard sitting around the pool drinking and smoking weed. Finally, the daughter's BF, who is pretty big and ripped (an X prison guard, fired for smoking weed) jumps the fence, chokes the bull dog and punches it in the neck until it finally let's go of Jack.

That family sounds like a class act.

Latest Threads