Dog and pat cictures - spread some good will

parts

Reaction score
,,about 7 months ago..E..yes E..grandson called him E when he picked or rather they picked each other,,

Uh..look at the paws..and legs..

Now E is about 15 lbs not yet a year old..friendliest cat..Munchie (grandson) and he are inseparable..

I'll get a new picture of E...but need to go panoramic..:)

Last edited:

GearHo

Reaction score
Got quite a few pics, hope you don't mind.

Remi was the stepdaughter's dog, 50/50 mix of Pit Bull and American Bulldog (we believe), but she was my buddy and she had more personality than 95% of humans I interacted with. When I would come home from work she's the only one who would greet me at the door and seem genuinely glad to see me and I spoiled the shit out of her. There was this unspoken thing between us where we knew what the other was thinking. Weird.

Unfortunately she had a proclivity to bolt if she got loose and it proved to be to her undoing. The kid moved from our house in Clinton Township, MI down to Texas. Remi got loose, took off like a shot and got T-boned by a pickup and that was that. Broke my heart.

Of all the beautiful pets on this thread, this one touched me the most.

To use an old cliche, if I could like this a million times I would.

Uncle Vinnie, I hope you get another dog soon, as the spirit in this beautiful boy will live on in your next dog. You clearly are a dog guy, and it shows in the face of this handsome friend, thanks for posting this series of pics, it made my day.

belleswell

Reaction score
My wife does pet portraits using pastels drawing them from pictures.
Many are done for people that have lost a beloved pet and want something to remember their best friend.
I'm always in awe of her ability to get as close to the actual photo as she does.

Land shark

Agility

Forest River Satch

Forest

Our other two dogs could not do what River does, which is to
just watch the critters, even when they are face to face with her.
She knows if she barks or paws at the glass, they leave and the show is over.
She is content just to watch them.

River watching the outdoor channel
Squirkey sandwich

Last edited:

belleswell

Reaction score
who else thought this was two photographs? dude your wife is an amazing artist. :cheers2:
Thanks. I will let her know you said that. She does about a dozen or so a year. Two years ago, for Christmas, I bought her the large Rembrandt set of pastels as the small little pieces she was using at the time were from a kit that had been given
to her in college. The set I got her has all the colors, and most importantly, full length pieces of the pastels.
Thanks again

Last edited:

Latest Threads