Dog and pat cictures - spread some good will

Who

I'm back. Back in the New York groove.
Reaction score
For the duration of this fog of bad news, I suggest a thread where people post nothing but pictures of their pets.

Every day. If you want to post multiple times a day, go for it. Some of you are spending a lot more time with your pets right now than you normally do.

If you need to know why I called ‘pictures’ ‘cictures’..... that’s a subject for a different thread.

Last edited:

Soul Tramp

Speaker Snob
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Nesta, the love of my life. She was the most timid cat I've ever seen. Her idea of hunting was butterflies and grasshoppers. She was afraid of anything bigger. She always slept next to my head.

Nesta_low.jpg

Nesta_1.jpg

Last edited:

JTM45

Reaction score
A day of remembrance for me and one new baby

Tuxedo, 3 legs and loved to sit with me when I sat down and played

DD8B0756-C0F2-4E41-9874-EF44CFBE27FB.jpeg

Izzy, crazy little fucker that would just look at you strange and then run all over the house for no reason then lay on his back for a belly rub lol

66128AB7-A4CD-437F-90F6-F1975EDA9692.jpeg

Roc was a rescue, he was wonderful and he loved my wife more than I’ve ever seen an animal love someone

820E3CF9-E00C-4FA5-B4C0-032BFBAF5EBA.jpeg

Millie, our newest girl. She’s amazing, she literally comes up to me and hugs me lol, arms over my shoulders and then licks and hugs me

Animals are amazing and they bring a lot of joy in dark times

0868EFD4-C3B8-4C83-82E2-2D0977967C99.jpeg

SloMoTX

Reaction score
For the duration of this fog of bad news, I suggest a thread where people post nothing but pictures of their pets.

Every day. If you want to post multiple times a day, go for it. Some of you are spending a lot more time with your pets right now than you normally do.

If you need to know why I called ‘pictures’ ‘pitchers’..... that’s a subject for a different thread.
My wife and I had 9 cats and one dog, Fred. Most all lived to around 18 years. All were rescued from outside or from family. Miss them all. But now have new carpet! Lovin' it.

Latest Threads