Does such a chorus pedal exist?

Burst Boy

Reaction score
The ultimate chorus pedal, similar in concept to the Mutron Bi-Phase, but maybe a bit simpler. Would love to have something like it. Does such an animal exist? What would be the closest pedal available?

- Dual channel chorus with switchable vibrato for each channel.
- Ability to switch between series or parallel, or use each channel independently. Smashing chorus into vibrato, vibrato into vibrato or chorus into chorus.
- Controls similar to a boss CE-5 for each channel (level or mix, rate, depth, tone control/s).
- Analog bucket brigade is preferable.

Burst Boy

Reaction score
Bubbler Chorus: Can only switch between two speeds, no cascacading or combining one into another so doesn't suit my needs.

How about 2 CE 5’s? I have been doing that but a digital CE-5 with an MXR Analog chorus. Sounds great but would like an easy selectable series/parallel and the ability to mix vibrato with chorus.

I have purchased a Walrus Audio Julia for the ability to mix vibrato and chorus (still awaiting delivery) but hopefully someone will produce something to my specs.

Burst Boy

Reaction score
MD500: Thanks for the suggestion lakeburst but totally not what I want. Essentially I would like a dual chorus with parallel/series switching and each side with blendable clean to chorus to vibrato, and analog. The MD500 is to expensive, digital and has a whole bunch of functionality I have zero interest in.