Does anyone feel like helping a brother out?

Electroman67

Reaction score
They nailed me good. I've tried for over a week to get logged in there and it still shows Forbidden.

I hope that you other fellows can continue to raise the number for Taylor. I'll sit pizzed off like on the side lines and hope for the best.
What did you do Strat? Or should i not ask?

LesPauI+SG=Win

Reaction score
21?! :laugh2: Thanks man. Don't forget to share it to all of your friends. Be annoying with it. I want to be your reason that you lose friends. :laugh2:

Strato

Banned
Reaction score
What did you do Strat? Or should i not ask?
Man I had 5 pages going at one time on family freakbook accounts and my own + logging in from the link provided here at MLP.
Now when I go there from any link it shows that I'm Forbidden. I hope this works out for Taylor but I just can't get in.

You guys ride it 'til the wheels falls off!:dude:

Electroman67

Reaction score
Man I had 5 pages going at one time on family freakbook accounts and my own + logging in from the link provided here at MLP.
Now when I go there from any link it shows that I'm Forbidden. I hope this works out for Taylor but I just can't get in.

You guys ride it 'til the wheels falls off!:dude:
wow, just supporting him wasn't enough eh? :hmm: good luck LP

bildozr

Florida Man
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
In order to win this contest I think you should have a good amount of stage presence.

Button up print shirts like that guy has kill stage presence. It screams farmer's market over-the-hill cover band giggery.

He must be surpassed.

Kashmir

Reaction score
In order to win this contest I think you should have a good amount of stage presence.

Button up print shirts like that guy has kill stage presence. It screams farmer's market over-the-hill cover band giggery.

He must be surpassed.
Don't tell that to Warren Haynes, Derek Trucks, Jimmy Herring, or Greg Martin and the Kentucky Headhunters ... unless you want to hear some good laughs.

LesPauI+SG=Win

Reaction score

He must be surpassed.
I'm not trying to impress anyone with a shirt. That's what I wear. If someone likes my playing, awesome. If they don't like the way I move or stand when I'm holding a guitar, no skin off of my back. My presence shows my personality. Ronnie Van Zant didn't run around like Angus Young, but he had his own vibe and appeal. And I'm from Kentucky, and I do live in the hills. :D

Electroman67

Reaction score
I'm not trying to impress anyone with a shirt. That's what I wear. If someone likes my playing, awesome. If they don't like the way I move or stand when I'm holding a guitar, no skin off of my back. My presence shows my personality. Ronnie Van Zant didn't run around like Angus Young, but he had his own vibe and appeal. And I'm from Kentucky, and I do live in the hills. :D
I have more than 10 fingers worth of family in Kentucky, you look exactly as you should IMHO having lived there myself.....you could be a fill in for a younger version 38 special's lead singer/guitarist

just sayin....

LesPauI+SG=Win

Reaction score
I have more than 10 fingers worth of family in Kentucky, you look exactly as you should IMHO having lived there myself.....you could be a fill in for a younger version 38 special's lead singer/guitarist

just sayin....
It's a decent place man. Decent place! And I take that as a compliment. That man can play. :dude:

I'm pulling for you, man! :thumb: Good luck!
Thanks brother. :D

Barcham

Elitist Club Member
Reaction score
Morning update...

8368 Points!

Wake up everybody!!! Still more than 1000 points to make up.

LET"S GET CLICKING!!!!!!!

:D

bildozr

Florida Man
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Not you, genius. lol The new enemy. Tell me an old guy in a Hawaiian shirt gives off that "vibe" you'd expect to see when you watch a musical act perform.

Latest Threads