Dodge Challenger/Charger end of the line 2024

redcoats1976

Reaction score
worst thing is we arent really going to be reducing pollution,just making one local source.and what happens when everybody plugs in their cars on a 10 degree night with all the electric heat going at the same time?

Crotch

Skippy Handleman
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had always heard that the Challenger was supposed to last 5 years as a special edition run if you will. I'm not sure they knew the popularity they would have. Still want a Hellcat myself.

mdubya

Reaction score
People who rode horses thought motorized cars would never catch on.

I am not too impressed by the plug in electric direction we are going.

I mean, within the last decade, I have personally gone without electricity in my home for nearly two full weeks after a hurricane.

I could charge my phone in my gas powered truck, though. And I was able to leave town for somewhere that actually had electricity to ride it out.

The only plug in E-car that really piques my interest is out of my league, price wise.

And just how long will these expensive electric junk piles run? :dunno:

I am open minded, but I might stick to gasoline power until the electric model is a few generations improved.

I believe we will all be driving glorified golf carts in the future.

ff_ecars2_f.jpg

Last edited:

redcoats1976

Reaction score
im sure they will go where the profit takes them.maybe special color,different wheels,etc.the bumblebee transformer camaros and 2011 candy apple green camaros racked up some money for the general too.

Latest Threads