Doctor Reacts To The Worst TikTok Medical Advice

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
OMGLOL, people are idiots.

OK.
So who are you gonna believe?

"FREE people on a FREE social media platform" that have nothing to gain from their spreading of recipes

or

a "Licensed" "Doctor" that has been "trained" by years of hard concentration, hectic schedules
and had to pledge his allegiance to a strict "code" (by which he is licensed and therefore can
profit from while spreading the doctrines of the health "insiders") .

I rest my case!

:rofl:

I'mma have me that Butter in Ragu shit!
o_O

Foo for Thought

Reaction score
So, what you're saying is, the Ghost Pepper Enema for headache may not work?
iu

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
OK.
So who are you gonna believe?

"FREE people on a FREE social media platform" that have nothing to gain from their spreading of recipes
or
a "Licensed" "Doctor" that has been "trained" by years of hard concentration, hectic schedules
and had to pledge his allegiance to a strict "code" (by which he is licensed and therefore can
profit from while spreading the doctrines of the health "insiders") .

LOL... Are you living in our country? In 2021? Where have you been over the last couple years???

Some of these fucking lunatics take medical advice from Joe Rogan. Joe Fucking Rogan, FFS.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

integra evan

Reaction score
"Four score and seven years ago, when I invented the internet, I made sure only true facts can be shared on it."
-Abraham Lincoln

Darn it, so much for tiktok for my trying to figure out my ailments. Guess I'll have to go to WebMD now.

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
A former neighbor told me about her sister taking coffee enemas for years.....

Well. I would say it does serve one positive note... One will absorb caffeine quick fast and in a hurry..... Other than that, bullshit....

Latest Threads