Doc Watson's…. Gold Top!

Thermionik

Banned
Reaction score
Y'know, until you said this it honestly, and I mean bottom of my heart honestly NEVER entered my mind that someone might not know who Doc Watson was!!!!!
Most of Asia (2,940 million people), the Middle East (132 million people), Africa (634 million people), Europe (564 million people), Russia & the former Soviet block (280 million people), Latin America (355 million people) and Australasia (17 million people) don't have a clue he even existed. Even amongst guitar players, more have never heard of him than have. It is sad..... even amongst the 314 million people plus that make up the USA, he ain't exactly well known :hmm:

Thermionik

Banned
Reaction score
Okely dokely... Nobody forthcoming on who ows her these days, or where she is...
Does anyone have any pictures of her,or ANY more info on her ???

el84ster

Reaction score
Wowee, thanks for posting this. I was lucky enough to see him play twice here in northern California. A real classy guy, I’m a big fan.
He could play like crazy.
At one of his shows the guy he was playing with (forgot his name, he was kind of forgettable) mentioned that les Paul and how doc used to pick out fiddle tunes on that thing.
real neat to see.
I look forward to seeing doc in Heaven someday.

Last edited:

Latest Threads