Do you use a stand, a hanger or just keep in case?

WillieB

Reaction score
I keep my epi lp on a stand at all times. Used to keep her in a case, but found i didn't play as much. Now she just stares at me all the time and begs for my hands on her body...wait, what were we talking about again?

Yes, always on a stand lately. Even with two boys (4 and 8). Usually in the corner of the bedroom away from things.

lovekeiiy

Reaction score
I keep mine in the case, right next to my shoes, LOL. Some people probably think of the guitars as key clothing that should be worn at all times. Think of the sign, no shoes, no guitar, no entry, 8)

That's also my whole guitar collection. I've only been playing a short while.

Frankg11

Reaction score
I don't see where anybody has addressed my problem of how to get hangers secure on a sheetrock wall. Might use them if I knew how to secure them.

Couple of items:

1. I use wall hanger's on sheetrock. Hercules Hangers.
2. I use a floor stand as well when playing and need to set the guitar down Hercules as well.
3. All others are in the cases in a closet.

I rotate my collection every week or so, so I get to play all my guitars. It's more fun that way and they all get attention.

I use these types of anchors on the wall:

Drywall & Hollow Wall Anchors | MSCDirect.com

They work well, have a good surface mount and have never pulled out. I have hung a 50 LBS mirror on these anchors successfully.

I have also never pulled of a guitar hanger using these.

Thrill

Reaction score
I use String Swing hangers and they come with drywall anchors. Ive got 2 screwed in wall studs and 2 that use the anchors and have never had the anchored ones have any pull out issue. I keep the heavier LP on the studded hanger, but my strats and acoustic are on the other ones and they hang just fine.

56GT

Reaction score
Couple of items:

1. I use wall hanger's on sheetrock. Hercules Hangers.
2. I use a floor stand as well when playing and need to set the guitar down Hercules as well.
3. All others are in the cases in a closet.

I rotate my collection every week or so, so I get to play all my guitars. It's more fun that way and they all get attention.

I use these types of anchors on the wall:

Drywall & Hollow Wall Anchors | MSCDirect.com

They work well, have a good surface mount and have never pulled out. I have hung a 50 LBS mirror on these anchors successfully.

I have also never pulled of a guitar hanger using these.

Again with the apostrophe in the plural?
I though I had straightened you out with "knob's."
:lol:

Frankg11

Reaction score
Again with the apostrophe in the plural?
I though I had straightened you out with "knob's."
:lol:

I know it is wrong so I will try not use contractions anymore. I just do not understand why that sneaky apostrophe keeps cropping up. :laugh2:

Dolebludger

Reaction score
Sometimes on my ipad when I type in a plural noun my ipad will substitute in a singular possessive. If I don't catch it, it gets posted that way. I can't spell worth a shit. But ny ipad is worse.

56GT

Reaction score
I know it is wrong so I will try not use contractions anymore. I just do not understand why that sneaky apostrophe keeps cropping up. :laugh2:

I'm just busting your ball's... :laugh2:

Alty

Reaction score
Sometimes on my ipad when I type in a plural noun my ipad will substitute in a singular possessive. If I don't catch it, it gets posted that way. I can't spell worth a shit. But ny ipad is worse.

Eye sea watt ewe nid there....

Latest Threads