Differences between all Slash sigs

Arthur

Reaction score
Hey Arthur, how can you be sure that a new slash guitar will be released ? The AFD came out after 2 years.

The reason I said that is because new slash models come out all the time!
I think the AFD is the latest one though, Slash is my favourite guitarist EVER!!! He's an amazing musician but it's so confusing with all these different models!:slash: Oh BTW if anyone can be bothered check this interview out the guy annoyed slash. Triple M | Rock | Music | Triple M's Soundwave 2011 page

ilovemypaul

Reaction score
slashs guitar will not give you the ability to play like slash. Why not get a regular standard or custom and make it your signature model?

budd

Reaction score
Hey Arthur, how can you be sure that a new slash guitar will be released ? The AFD came out after 2 years.

He's just ripping off someone else's joke/comment from another thread. :laugh2:

Chances are there will be another at some stage. They know there is demand for these types of guitars and given some of the signature models they have released lately I know I'd much rather see another Slash model.

I'd love to see a November Rain Sig. Now that he is playing an Axcess live we might see an Axcess signature to promote that range. It's a pity he used a Guild to record Patience otherwise that would be a nice acoustic sig also.

Neylus

Reaction score
Guys a know a lot of things about guitars, just i'm french and don't understand those expressions like setup and all that things.
I already have a Les Paul Studio but i don't like it very much. I tried a Les Paul Traditionnal and liked it way more than the Studio so i want to buy another guitar and i'm a fan of Slash so i want to buy one of his signature guitar, and i think that the AFD is beautiful and it has slash's neck that i've already tried in a store, it has slash pickups and all that things. And i'm not a kid that want to buy a Slash guitar just because it's written Slash.

I made this thread to know the differences between all the guitars, because i didn't what they were.

Now i'll go to a store in France and search for Slash's signature guitar. But i'll try also the custom les pauls, standards and other models to know what's the difference and to be sure of my choice.

And I KNOW that i won't play like Slash with his signature, thanks guys lol

budd

Reaction score
Now i'll go to a store in France and search for Slash's signature guitar. But i'll try also the custom les pauls, standards and other models to know what's the difference and to be sure of my choice.

PERFECT!!

Good luck on finding "the one" Don't be put off by the model designation or anything. If it sings to you then grab it. I just put my Trad down 5 minutes ago and even though it's one of "cheaper" Les Pauls it's currently the one I'm drawn to.

Played my Studio 50's live last night and man that thing screams. First time I've been able to turn it up past 2 or 3 on the JCM900. Moral of the story is try as many as you can and then you'll find the one.

Latest Threads