Did i just ruin a nice guitar?

Haakon

Reaction score
After owning a LP BFG for a while i decided to swap it out for a standard/trad LP. Mostly because of the astetichs. Gorgeous guitars with binding and a Nice top.

So this happens: i sell the BFG and now have money to burn on a trad or standard. But Then a EB music man turns up on the Norwegian web( craigslist type site) and i burn the budget on a jp6...

Not feeling like selling any of my other guitars i end up buying a cheap LP studio to calm my worst abstinences.. But Then i end up fiddling with this one to make it look more like a std, cutting it with a blade and sanding it. What do You guys think? Am i a dummy that ruined my studio or did i add a nice detail?
1EFE584D-35BF-4973-AD7C-16B75196AF21.jpeg
FA9CDA0D-0C6C-40FC-9F70-7D7792BAE9EF.jpeg

brianbzed

Reaction score
After owning a LP BFG for a while i decided to swap it out for a standard/trad LP. Mostly because of the astetichs. Gorgeous guitars with binding and a Nice top.

So this happens: i sell the BFG and now have money to burn on a trad or standard. But Then a EB music man turns up on the Norwegian web( craigslist type site) and i burn the budget on a jp6...

Not feeling like selling any of my other guitars i end up buying a cheap LP studio to calm my worst abstinences.. But Then i end up fiddling with this one to make it look more like a std, cutting it with a blade and sanding it. What do You guys think? Am i a dummy that ruined my studio or did i add a nice detail? View attachment 539172 View attachment 539175
looks good to me!

mudface

Boo Bee
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like it ... looks sweet.....good job!

metalmike222

Reaction score
How does the end grain on the maple top come out? I've read that the color can be almost impossible to get out?
Looks good!

Haakon

Reaction score

Latest Threads