Did anyone here buy this guitar ...

Uncle Vinnie

Proud Boomer
Premium Member
Reaction score
^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Oh yeah. That plain top, the color and that super dark fretboard put the hook in me.

cherrick

Reaction score
That fretboard is crazy Brazzy for a not-braz.

pjholland

Reaction score
Says the listing was ended because of an error in the listing?

ARandall

Reaction score
For a fully legit guitar, thats usually either due to:

1. The owner advertising the sale so it gets exposure, then completing the sale out of ebay (to avoid fees)

2. Them playing that game of listing someone elses guitar that is already independently for sale elsewhere - so they can buy it and move it on at a profit. If the actual owner of the guitar sells before they have a buyer they have to hurriedly remove their ad.

Uncle Vinnie

Proud Boomer
Premium Member
Reaction score
For a fully legit guitar, thats usually either due to:

1. The owner advertising the sale so it gets exposure, then completing the sale out of ebay (to avoid fees)

2. Them playing that game of listing someone elses guitar that is already independently for sale elsewhere - so they can buy it and move it on at a profit. If the actual owner of the guitar sells before they have a buyer they have to hurriedly remove their ad.
I bet this is what happened. The seller has 204 sales and 100% positive feedback so I think that would rule out scam.

Damn that is beautiful.

ARandall

Reaction score
FYI, the second scenario is not a scam.....if thats what you're intimating. You'd still get the advertised guitar as described. Its just that, elsewhere, the actual current owner has it advertised cheaper.

Uncle Vinnie

Proud Boomer
Premium Member
Reaction score
FYI, the second scenario is not a scam.....if thats what you're intimating. You'd still get the advertised guitar as described. Its just that, elsewhere, the actual current owner has it advertised cheaper.
I'm not implying a scam at all. With 204 sales and 100% positive feedback I'd have no worries at all buying from this seller.

Bottom line: I hesitated and lost a beautiful guitar ... and at a damned fair price too.

Also, I messaged the seller to ask him what the serial # was so I could keep an eye out for it in case it came up for sale again, but haven't hear back yet.

Latest Threads