too much dirt on the rhythm track.

Joeydego

your mom is a nice lady
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the listen.

meatball

Reaction score
I would pirate that for free in a heartbeat !!! Great job JoeyD ... What guitar ? What effects ? Details man Details !! ,, really thick on the rhythm also for my taste , wasnt sure if that was what you were attempting to accomplish . But its pretty good Joey .. I really enjoyed that ,, who were the musicians with you , they kept up with you on that .

Joeydego

your mom is a nice lady
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I would pirate that for free in a heartbeat !!! Great job JoeyD ... What guitar ? What effects ? Details man Details !! ,, really thick on the rhythm also for my taste , wasnt sure if that was what you were attempting to accomplish . But its pretty good Joey .. I really enjoyed that ,, who were the musicians with you , they kept up with you on that .
Thanks for the listen. The guitar is the Knaggs SSC. The amp is the Metropoulos Metro-plex. If you like old school Marshall, the Metroplex is your amp for sure. Effects were mostly tc electronics. I played the trumpets and the bass. Drums are ez drummer and keys were native instruments B4 (I played that).

judson

Reaction score
I played the trumpets and the bass. Drums are ez drummer and keys were native instruments B4 (I played that).
dam i am impressed, you did a hell of job on that

your other i harshly critized the drum track if you recall but you have improved that 10 fold with this....hard to believe it was ez drummer..dam i liked it

love the horns alot on this

a little further mixing with volumes in and out would be my only suggestion to clean it up a bit with more definition to remove a bit of mud

great job....:applause:

Joeydego

your mom is a nice lady
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
dam i am impressed, you did a hell of job on that

your other i harshly critized the drum track if you recall but you have improved that 10 fold with this....hard to believe it was ez drummer..dam i liked it

love the horns alot on this

a little further mixing with volumes in and out would be my only suggestion to clean it up a bit with more definition to remove a bit of mud

great job....:applause:
Thanks a lot. I've started working more and more with the software and learned a few work arounds for some of its short comings. I'm even starting to write my own drum parts when it's needed. The software is really extremely useful and slick to use once you learn it well. I need about 5 or 6 more tunes, then I'll producer shop. The guy I want to use, I really hope he's willing and available.

meatball

Reaction score
Damn JoeyD , you egotistical manic !! You did it all !! Wow .. love your work brutha . That is some real boutique equipment you are using , I use the TC Electronics Flashback DD and the TC Electronics Corona Chorus . I love their equipment . Those are pedals . Are your rack mounted. ?
How did you discover that Guitar brand and that model of amp.
When will you be releasing a full album ? In your liner notes , I want to be an inspiration , I want you to say Meatball was my inspiration to not suck at guitar !!

Joeydego

your mom is a nice lady
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Damn JoeyD , you egotistical manic !! You did it all !! Wow .. love your work brutha . That is some real boutique equipment you are using , I use the TC Electronics Flashback DD and the TC Electronics Corona Chorus . I love their equipment . Those are pedals . Are your rack mounted. ?
How did you discover that Guitar brand and that model of amp.
When will you be releasing a full album ? In your liner notes , I want to be an inspiration , I want you to say Meatball was my inspiration to not suck at guitar !!
:laugh2::laugh2:

I met Joe Knaggs and Peter Wolf, owners of Knaggs guitars at NAMM 2015. I played the Steve Stevens Classic thru a 3rd Power amp and was hooked!

My G system and all my pedals are on the floor lately. Ive done that both ways.

I met George Metropoulos at Winter Namm this year and loved the Metroplex. Im currently in review mode of that amp, too.

I plan on a 4 song EP.

KP11520

Reaction score
Whoa..... Joey Bootsy Vernon Dego. (Bootsy Collins, Vernon White)

Slammin job. You outdid yourself on Bass. (see above)

Some of the changes had hints of EWF - Shining Star. LOVE IT!

When R&B Soul Funk Ruled!

Are you sleeping in the Studio again? LOL

And that's NOT a bad thing!

I hope all is well!

Latest Threads