Deletes ,Bans and Confusion

Hyper

Reaction score
Nice Im movin on to it next... Get me stoked for the weekend. :slash:

There really should be a Randy Emoticon.

bo.jpg

:dude::dude:

Mindfrigg

Reaction score
Mind I'm not DRUNK on power. I want more! I REALLY deserve it. Why should I work 70 hours aweek? PAY ME SOMEBODY! Gibson +Fender+ESP. I'll SELL PRODUCT! CRAPHEADS ARE SCARED! I'm starting to get angry now? EVERY NIGHT AT 8 pm EST! WHY?

FOCUS dude!:shock: Fezz iz off task.:slap:

concentration.jpg

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Tim, MLP is like a good wrestling promo - nasty back and forth verbal disputes, but then the security (Mods) rush down and break them up before they can really go at it.

It's fun to think of it that way :D

Guitar, I live LIFE like that. I'm a "tweener"= Good or badguy? Caught between two desires. I wish I could walk around the streets, with blood pouring out of my head. JUST PROMOTING! PEOPLE CHEERING! GETTING DISQUALIFIED! Damn, I am drunk on the idea of power. I better log off. I see BAD things HAPPENING!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LONUDbXRiY]Terry Funk - Missing teeth, half blind, STILL wants Lawler in a cage! (1981) Memphis Wrestling - YouTube[/ame]

slapshot

Reaction score
well obviously i missed something.
hope something I wrote wasn't taken in the wrong way & just in the spirit of conversation

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
well obviously i missed something.
hope something I wrote wasn't taken in the wrong way & just in the spirit of conversation

Slap this is ALL [email protected]! I sit here woozy. MAMA PAPA SISTA ROSE---AAA. I watch bodies crumble. Madmen. EVERYBODY IS SO FUNNY! My brain is ...NOW CLICKED ON! I was tired,for but a moment. Now? Hungry. The HEART OF A LION! Punks come by. I swat at them. GO AWAY MAGGOT! Sorry, I get sidetracked. ANYBODY THAT GETS OFFENDED HERE>>> SHOULD EAT A ///////SNAKE. GULP It tasted good. ALL IS GOOD! Get holy. Get horny. EAT CRUMBS~!

Sloppy Joe

Reaction score
Well, I don't have anything to say regarding your post........but I have been watching a lot of the Olympics.

So....I was thinking..beach volleyball!!! Girls of course..!!!

Makes me think of the great long-lost days of youth...and pool games like Marco Polo..and Chicken Fights!!!

tazzboy

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
You all know Tim is about 4 post away from 10,000 Post.

Latest Threads