Deletes ,Bans and Confusion

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Thanks for the idea! RANDY RULES!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oALGz4RnMS8&feature=channel&list=UL]Comedy Solo.mov - YouTube[/ame]

Mindfrigg

Reaction score
I do hope Slacks has luck with sobriety. It's hard for me to talk with him sometimes, which is why I haven't done it lately. I'm probably being an asshole about it.

Do you have an unbiased source for that?

Hey, I got your tone wood right here a-hole!:laugh2:

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Just had Blizzard playing an hour ago :dude:

Randy made me want to quit guitar. I tried and tried to play like him. Then one day I SAW THE LIGHT! I was GREAT. Why copy Randy? Be a FUZZGOD. Now you see TOTAL confidence. I'm not NUTS, now. My shrink said I was delusional. CHOWDERHEAD! Now he sees me

"You are cured"

NO KIDDING! I just BLOW UP> Then JOY! JOY LIKE I NEVER HAD! I was depressed for years. PPPPPPPPIIIIPPPP> Gone>Forever> JUST JOY!>If I'm NUTS how can I feel so good?MY SHRINK IS NUTS! HE WETS THE BED! HE DREAMS OF MOMMY! I'm getting ticked thinking about him. SO SMUG AS A RUGBUGCLUGWGYHCTR<:>

DRF

Reaction score
The whole BOBBO deal was really a shame. He posted a LOT of great content and the dude seemed to know his stuff. He just couldn't keep his trap shut to save his life!

Yeah,I was here for that whole meltdown,cops and well that other thing and its accusations. IIRC were not supposed to discuss ba**ed members so...thats it for me.:cool:

Jim

Banned
Reaction score
if somebody wants to pm me to let me in on the bobbo deal?

Hyper

Reaction score
Yeah,I was here for that whole meltdown,cops and well that other thing and its accusations. IIRC were not supposed to discuss ba**ed members so...thats it for me.:cool:

Kinda like Voldemort? :D

GuitarToneFreak

Reaction score
Tim, MLP is like a good wrestling promo - nasty back and forth verbal disputes, but then the security (Mods) rush down and break them up before they can really go at it.

It's fun to think of it that way :D

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
He had a 'Fezziwig' moment.

Mind I'm not DRUNK on power. I want more! I REALLY deserve it. Why should I work 70 hours aweek? PAY ME SOMEBODY! Gibson +Fender+ESP. I'll SELL PRODUCT! CRAPHEADS ARE SCARED! I'm starting to get angry now? EVERY NIGHT AT 8 pm EST! WHY?

Mindfrigg

Reaction score
Tim, MLP is like a good wrestling promo - nasty back and forth verbal disputes, but then the security (Mods) rush down and break them up before they can really go at it.

It's fun to think of it that way :D
old-people-fighting71.gif

Latest Threads