Deletes ,Bans and Confusion

Leendrix

The Cheeky One
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
If there's one thing everyone can agree on, it's that we all don't agree on one thing and there will be bickering and debating about mostly everything. :)

Thumpalumpacus

Reaction score
I do hope Slacks has luck with sobriety. It's hard for me to talk with him sometimes, which is why I haven't done it lately. I'm probably being an asshole about it.

If there's one thing everyone can agree on, it's that we all don't agree on one thing and there will be bickering and debating about mostly everything. :)

Do you have an unbiased source for that?

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
I do hope Slacks has luck with sobriety. It's hard for me to talk with him sometimes, which is why I haven't done it lately. I'm probably being an asshole about it.

Do you have an unbiased source for that?

You should talk to him. He curses me out,he can't help it. HE BURNS HOT!:wow:

lespaul01

Banned
Reaction score

I think a poll would indicate that as likely.

Hyper

Reaction score
Theres a "Bobboisme" or something like that over on TGP and always wondered if its him.

The whole BOBBO deal was really a shame. He posted a LOT of great content and the dude seemed to know his stuff. He just couldn't keep his trap shut to save his life!

Reaction score
The whole BOBBO deal was really a shame. He posted a LOT of great content and the dude seemed to know his stuff. He just couldn't keep his trap shut to save his life!

That's probably the best, most accurate description of Bobbo's time on MLP ever. Dude did some good things, but dude had some effed up issues, for sure. His banning was deserved, unfortunately.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score

I see how it happens. YOU GO NUTS HERE! I want to be KING of MLP. Supreme ruler. People sending me milk and honey. Maybe some day?

Hyper

Reaction score
That's probably the best, most accurate description of Bobbo's time on MLP ever. Dude did some good things, but dude had some effed up issues, for sure. His banning was deserved, unfortunately.

Yeah, he had a lot of time invested in this place. Seems like it would have been easier to play nice than constantly step in his own crap. What can you do?

I see how it happens. YOU GO NUTS HERE! I want to be KING of MLP. Supreme ruler. People sending me milk and honey. Maybe some day?

I don't know Fezz! You're a COMPLETELY different "personality". I say personality because I'm not even convinced that you're real sometimes! You're like Bigfoot! :laugh2:

I'm all about being passionate about what you believe in and all that but there's some Ya-hoos around here that get in to with others just because they can. It seems to be a hobby for them. I have ZERO tolerance for those clowns (pun intended)! :thumb:

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
New Moniker..

The Dear Leader, Great Successor and MLP Supreme Ruler.

Folks. Mr Tim Fezziwig.

I'm VERY comfortable in that role. I WILL SHARE THE WEALTH! A person like me comes around once every 1'000 years. Why not bow to me? I ONLY get mean when people question my genius. My friends all say'
"Tim is cool,he just has emotional problems"

EMOTIoNAL Problems? I have TONS OF LOVE. I forgive their ignorance. I'm very ? Awesome> Nice>Handsome>generous>,,,,,on and on. People are lucky to have met me. :thumb:

Jim

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, he had a lot of time invested in this place. Seems like it would have been easier to play nice than constantly step in his own crap. What can you do?

I don't know Fezz! You're a COMPLETELY different "personality". I say personality because I'm not even convinced that you're real sometimes! You're like Bigfoot! :laugh2:

I'm all about being passionate about what you believe in and all that but there's some Ya-hoos around here that get in to with others just because they can. It seems to be a hobby for them. I have ZERO tolerance for those clowns (pun intended)! :thumb:

So... you wouldn't happen to like Randy Rhoads would you?

lespaul01

Banned
Reaction score
Great thread

Depending on how good it gets..

I may have to initiate a stroke thread based on it.

Latest Threads