Deletes ,Bans and Confusion

realjimjim

Reaction score
When the pot stir boys leave then: "I'm Already Gone."

I get the biggest kick out of this forum . . .

Heck, I almost called my local police department to report rufftuff for attempted murder! He nearly choked me to death a few weeks ago!

Electroman67

Reaction score
When the pot stir boys leave then: "I'm Already Gone."

I get the biggest kick out of this forum . . .

Heck, I almost called my local police department to report rufftuff for attempted murder! He nearly choked me to death a few weeks ago!

That was the single most fun thread i've witnessed here..good times.:thumb:

realjimjim

Reaction score
That was the single most fun thread i've witnessed here..good times.:thumb:

Might I take a minute and relate a story to you?

Thank you.

My wife and I had eaten something the night before and it really made us sick, we stayed up all night doing the restroom thing, no sleep at all.

Next morning I was so tired I was seeing tracers . . . just wanted to check my emails real quick before trying to get some sleep and my big mistake was checking Backstage!!!

Once I saw " . . . . needs punched teeth . . ." I ended up sitting here all day long and have not laughed so hard in years!

It wasn't until almost the end of the thread before I finally got some sleep. One of the best days I can recall in a long time.

PSM

Reaction score
And I'll note, if you guys think this forum is bad, you should visit some of the automotive forums I'm on. Holy christ, talk about breeding grounds for chest beating and negativity...this site is FernGully before the humans showed up comparatively. I actually spend time here to get a positive atmosphere after going over there. And I'm not exaggerating. That's literally one of the reasons I started visiting here once I checked it out after years on the car/bike sites that I frequent (or used to).

So What

Reaction score
i THINK tHiS tHReAd is GrEat!

?????????/////////////????????/////////

I lUv tRYiNG tO fIGure OUT wHat the HE// You ARE TAlkIng ABOuT......

i JUst ChIppED M OWN tABLe wHILe ATTempTinG YogA aS wAs POStINg THiS ThreaD.

AND NoW i"m gETTIng CarPAL TUnneL sYNdRoMe From HiTTINg the SHIft KeyY...>>..

IM' DiZZy tOO.,.,.,.,

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
MLP is great!

except for the days you just want to choke people.

tazzboy

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I'd say take one of these

chillpill.jpg

Electroman67

Reaction score
Might I take a minute and relate a story to you?

Thank you.

My wife and I had eaten something the night before and it really made us sick, we stayed up all night doing the restroom thing, no sleep at all.

Next morning I was so tired I was seeing tracers . . . just wanted to check my emails real quick before trying to get some sleep and my big mistake was checking Backstage!!!

Once I saw " . . . . needs punched teeth . . ." I ended up sitting here all day long and have not laughed so hard in years!

It wasn't until almost the end of the thread before I finally got some sleep. One of the best days I can recall in a long time.

LOL Jim i was here for the entire thread, and i meant what i said @ It was the funniest chit ive ever seen here....it was like a nest of wasps gangin up on a single european hornet and slowy eatin his face off after he came in startin chit............ROTFLMAO
I was chillin havin some drinks and saw 'punched in the mouth' and thought, oh yeah, ima click here :naughty: Epic........

Groove Toad

Banned
Reaction score
LOL Jim i was here for the entire thread, and i meant what i said @ It was the funniest chit ive ever seen here....it was like a nest of wasps gangin up on a single european hornet and slowy eatin his face off after he came in startin chit............ROTFLMAO
I was chillin havin some drinks and saw 'punched in the mouth' and thought, oh yeah, ima click here :naughty: Epic........

A classic thread, it was fun to be there from the first page.

realjimjim

Reaction score
A classic thread, it was fun to be there from the first page.

I feel truly blessed to have been there from the start.

I'm not a big time poster but am a big time laughing lurker.

I love watching you guys work!!!

Mindfrigg

Reaction score
This is my first forum experience. It is addicting. I waste a s**tload of time here. Somebody help me!!!

DRF

Reaction score
One word, BOBBO! I think that the "ban-hammer" was created for him! :laugh2:

Theres a "Bobboisme" or something like that over on TGP and always wondered if its him.

Caoimhin

Reaction score
Hey Tim,

Your Idol here.
Just wanted to tell you im sweating balls at the laundry joint here waiting on my towels to be done (so rock n roll!) and i was reading about half of what you said as always (im a skimmer)

My nipples are now hard

That is all,
Never been banned Idol

Ps watching the whiny cat fights is fun!

Rock n rollers don't use washcloths and towels. We use brillo pads, sissy!

Latest Threads