Deletes ,Bans and Confusion

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Tim TightFezz here at my gateleg. I've been enjoying MLP lately. Tons of whining. Sour grapes are my fave gimmik.

"I coulda been a contenda"

Rules create tension. Without rules it is very weak. I used to listen to Howard Stern. He was funny when he was on regular radio. He had barriers. On Xm he was just vulgar.

Paranoi runs rampant on MLP. I have got caught up into it. The Mods are trying to destroy me:laugh2: I WISH they were. I'm not that important. I know mods are human. Some days they are not in the mood.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Deletes+Bans+Confusion

Mlp is an alternate universe. HUGE EGOS. That creates HUGE problems. Hot threads have TONS of fighting in them. It sells.

I post threads about ART=SNORE. I RANT, some people still snore,but I get bigger #s. I don't believe there are "favorites" here. I have seen TONS of bans. VIP+Premium members in the BOX.

Believe it or not I have never been banned. Close ,many times. I "try" to log off when that happens. Mlp is one of the last guitar forums I'm allowed on:laugh2:I'm not perma-banned at Teletalk anymore? I guess they have been lurking here and saw all the Tele love I bring .

R+R is about rebellion. You should be frothing. I try to stop before my attacks become personal.Why threaten? I think violence is trashy. Win with your wits. They are some tenacious PUNKS here. They wait for you to contradict yourself. I make sure to give them PLENTY of rope.

When my head is "right" I laugh at the barbs. I can tell when I'm "CROSSING OVER", I start wanting to HATE. That is baby stuff. I log off then and do isometric training.

Bans are freedom. I have tried self-banning here. I only lasted 10 days. You must watch the TOY. It sucks you in. My ego is HUGE. I hate when somebody gets the last word. I used to ride MLP for days at a time. I would sneak out of bed and log on. MRs. Fezz would FUME:laugh2: She would hear.

CLACK CLAK CLACK JUTYYYY! WEERREWW! CLACK CKTYUYTHY!

She would come out all sleep-eyed.

"KNOCK IT OFF!"

I would then be dragged back to bed.What did I learn? MLP is good in short bursts. I used to wait for replies. C'mon ANSWER ME! That made me VERY tense. So I write,then jump rope. I Hammer the keys, then do yoga for 20 minutes.

Confusion is my favorite thing here. I like creating it and being swept up into it. I ALWAYs think new guys are SUPER-Trolls. I'm usually wrong. Mlp is like a bad acid trip. NOW WHAT?

In closing keep being paranoid and froggy. YES THE MODS ARE OUT TO GET YOU! THE GOVT is SPYING ON YOU. SOME SQUIRREL IS STEALING THE BIRD SEED. Nothing like FRIED guitarists for breakfast.

Signing out from Paranoidadelphia
Tim WaterGate Fezz

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZUQ6hKmwkI]THE WATERGATE SCANDAL - YouTube[/ame]

your idol

Reaction score
Hey Tim,

Your Idol here.
Just wanted to tell you im sweating balls at the laundry joint here waiting on my towels to be done (so rock n roll!) and i was reading about half of what you said as always (im a skimmer)

My nipples are now hard

That is all,
Never been banned Idol

Ps watching the whiny cat fights is fun!

4 teh lulzz

Banned
Reaction score
It's all for teh lulz anyway. If you can't lol about it then maybe you should take up crochet. Solo hobbies are easier on the ego.

Timmeh rocks!

Pinkie

Reaction score
There is but one Fezz!! A twisted mind is a terrible thing to waste.
So please continue.

Pinkie

Reaction score
You are what you are Tim.Think of this as therapy for your mind.
Expression is an art form is it not?

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Right on Pinkie. I pay nothing to be here. TONS OF FUN. People saying
"I'll kick your butt."

Why? Hurt your hands on some CLOWN. I forgot this is cyberworld. Faux fighting for faux PUNKS?

I want laughs and gasps. I will defend outcasts. I like going after the STARS here. BIG TUFF GUITARIST>I'm Scared! The modern world is FUN city. ENDLESS PROMOTION!

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
I need to read. Young Men and Fire. GREAT book . Too much MLP=CRANKY! I will be back!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YJp0KBvxl4]Mann Gulch: The Wrath of Nature - YouTube[/ame]

Shawn Lutz

Reaction score
I have never been banned from any forum (about 15 or so) and I have been on them since the mid to late 90's. I'm not a dick by nature but can be if provoked or if someone is being a dick towards me. Some people like to argue, I like to keep emotions and anger out of discussions and debates but people who are getting their ass kicked in a debate seem to always resort to personal attacks and name calling. I act the same way in person as I do online and I'm fairly certain the most of the asshats hiding behind anonymity and keyboards would not be the same way in a face to face setting.

Rules are needed imho and honestly do not understand how someone cannot follow any forum rules.

PABassPlayer

Reaction score
It's pretty easy to figure it out around here, I had to take a banning to find out though.

I poked the sleeping bear, kept poking it...it woke me up, gave me a bitch slap and I learned.

I know where the invisible line is now and how NOT to cross it.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
I have never been banned from any forum (about 15 or so) and I have been on them since the mid to late 90's. I'm not a dick by nature but can be if provoked or if someone is being a dick towards me. Some people like to argue, I like to keep emotions and anger out of discussions and debates but people who are getting their ass kicked in a debate seem to always resort to personal attacks and name calling. I act the same way in person as I do online and I'm fairly certain the most of the asshats hiding behind anonymity and keyboards would not be the same way in a face to face setting.

Rules are needed imho and honestly do not understand how someone cannot follow any forum rules.

Shawn right on. I stir the pot. Some days I'm negative and rant. Just a mood . I'm open to every post. I want to have fun. In person I'm EXACTLY the same. A poetic Philly Jerk. :hmm: Now,I really have to read. MLP is a DRUG!:wave:

realjimjim

Reaction score
I was in a banned once but they kicked me out because I didn't want to play Louie, Louie again.

Machine Man

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BafSlqFVuGM&feature=related]Melvins - Queen - YouTube[/ame]

Daniel

Banned
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJAlIHsXcLY]FEAR - Let's Have a War - YouTube[/ame]

PSM

Reaction score
Chalk up another like from me, Mr. Fezz. You once again put into (entertaining) words one of the many things on my mind, not necessarily about MLP specifically, but about online forums in general.

Shawn Lutz

Reaction score
Shawn right on. I stir the pot. Some days I'm negative and rant. Just a mood . I'm open to every post. I want to have fun. In person I'm EXACTLY the same. A poetic Philly Jerk. :hmm: Now,I really have to read. MLP is a DRUG!:wave:
Tim I don't recall any of your posts or threads being bad. Some are long and a bit weird :cool: but you always come across as fairly level headed :) You may stir sometimes but you hang around, stay engaged and converse. Its all good.

Latest Threads