Delete

Danelectro

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I can't believe this hasn't sold yet. I'd buy it, but I need another Les Paul like a hole in the head. Whenever I buy yet another Les Paul, I say that I'm going to sell one of my others, but it never seems to happen.

That's a nice looking top. The first thing I thought of when I saw it was the Stanley Burst:

bblooz

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
...... I'd buy it, but I need another Les Paul like a hole in the head. Whenever I buy yet another Les Paul, I say that I'm going to sell one of my others, but it never seems to happen....
Amen to that brother. The problem is, whenever I buy a guitar (or amp), it triggers an emotion, or fills a need for something special. It's kind of hard to let something that personal go.........

Zakmichael

Reaction score
True, but I got the opportunity to get back my first good guitar and I have to seize the chance so I'm taking a loss for sentimental value.

swampblues

Reaction score
True, but I got the opportunity to get back my first good guitar and I have to seize the chance so I'm taking a loss for sentimental value.
Hell I’d trade all 6 of my Historics and every amp I own for my first good guitar. Now granted my first good one was a 1960 Sunburst with a repaired neck:laugh2: