Delete

jenton70

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I bought this last November and have used it pretty sparingly since. Condition-wise it's close to mint.

Stats:

2018 model in VOS - 5 digit serial #
Hair under 9lbs on bathroom scale
All original, no mods
.85 - .95 neck

Tone report:

Very resonant guitar with a distinct midrange honk. Through a Fender style circuit expect plenty of high-mid bite in the bridge. Middle position is very "chirpy" (Albert's Shuffle type sound) and the neck is very full with an emphasis on low-mids. Through a Marshall style amp it's very classic rock. Lots of bark and growl with no mud.

How does it play?

Smooth action and currently set up with 11's. If you'd prefer different stings just let me know and I'll handle it. Great sustain and I find this neck carve to be extremely comfortable and I'm normally a fatter neck type guy.

Dude, why u sell?

I bought a 2019 R0 and I like the color better. End of reasons. I don't need two.

Deal:

3750 shipped CONUS, net. So PP gift or Chase transfer, etc. I'll happily accept normal PP but please add for the fees. I will also accept check but please wait until it clears for shipment (and have a presence here).

Pics:

IMG_1392.jpg

IMG_1393.jpg

IMG_1397.jpg
IMG_1398.jpg
IMG_1399.jpg
IMG_1400.jpg
IMG_1401.jpg

jenton70

Premium Member
Reaction score
I should mention it does come with the OHC, COA, and shipping box from Gibson.

XpensiveWino

Reaction score
@jenton70 you always have the nicest stuff, but that guitar is something special! I'm not in that market right now, but seriously nice guitar.

Bump on me for a gorgeous guitar.

My Les Paul Classifieds