Delete please - Decided to keep it....

LocoTex

Reaction score
For sale is my 2014 Gibson Les Paul Melody Maker. This guitar is in excellent shape - you can tell it has been well cared for. I acquired it from a fellow member around 2 years ago and he had taken good care of it, and even polished it nicely. Satin finish on the body and neck were buffed to a nice semi-gloss shine. I haven't seen any on The Bay or Reverb in this good shape.
Features are:

Full size headstock with "Les Paul Model" silkscreen
Thinner mahogany body with full carved mahogany cap and belly cut
Rounded 50's maple neck
Two P90 pickups.
Lightning bar wrap-around tailpiece
Very nice rosewood fretboard
Frets in very good condition with no visible wear
Very stable tuning

Only imperfection is one very small nick, approx. 1/16". Very hard to see in photos. It is approx. 2" to the right of the control plate. It's a cloudy day here today, so will provide better pictures to serious inquiries.

Asking $600, plus 2 day shipping via USPS (approx. $35). Comes with a very nice Gibson gig bag, and will be very securely packaged. Thanks for looking!

StephenGibson 233.JPGStephenGibson 237.JPGStephenGibson 239.JPGStephenGibson 250.JPGStephenGibson 256.JPGStephenGibson 258.JPGStephenGibson 260.JPGStephenGibson 263.JPGStephenGibson 265.JPGStephenGibson 267.JPGStephenGibson 268.JPGStephenGibson 271.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:

LocoTex

Reaction score
Damn! Been playing it a lot since I put it up. Decided to keep it.

My Les Paul Classifieds