decisions... cc39 minnesota burst aged VS 60th V3 r0

maicolp

Reaction score
guys... is that time of the year again... time for a change

should i keep my minnesota burst.... or should i trade it for a wonderful 60th r0 v3?

help me decide!

BDW60

Reaction score
Only if you think you really love the skinny neck. Even then, I wouldn’t probably trade a CC even up for it. Reissues are a dime a dozen. CCs aren’t.

strat1701

El Diablo Cazador De Hombres
Reaction score
yeah that V3 neck is tiny, and I like slim necks and I don't care for the V3 R0 necks. 59 with no shoulders is my preferred, around .885 is sweetspot. Minnesota CC may be slightly better resale down the line, since that line was canned several years ago.

StubbyJ

Reaction score
Love the coloring....and not because I live in MN...ha!. EDIT: I got the pictures reversed.....I much prefer the coloring and more subdued flame of the 60th R0.

Last edited:

mudface

Boo Bee
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would not give up that CC for nuthin’....

I like the 60, but not enough to let that beautiful CC go.

Nope

Buy the Anni outright or trade your first born,... but not the Minni.

Prospector

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m a big R0 fan, but would keep the Minnesota based on the photos. But tone and playability are also major factors for me.

jwehrman

Reaction score
That 60th is mighty tempting. But think of it this way, anniversarys will be a dime a dozen on the resale market - and perhaps a bit cheaper than this one. I have a feeling the CCs will be the next unicorns in a few years - considering the rarity factor. Trade up, or laterally, if ever possible - but never down.

maicolp

Reaction score
That 60th is mighty tempting. But think of it this way, anniversarys will be a dime a dozen on the resale market - and perhaps a bit cheaper than this one. I have a feeling the CCs will be the next unicorns in a few years - considering the rarity factor. Trade up, or laterally, if ever possible - but never down.
Didn’t think it was downgrading. Thank you

Latest Threads