decision help..

Ramsayjim

Reaction score
Right guys..trusted les paul players..need your help..ive been offered a like new epi slash rosso corsa for 450 gbp..but ive found the new joe bonamassa blue les paul for 445..i can haggle with a few shops so prob closer to 400..which do i buy????
I love both..i want both..im buying one now cash..partner will buy me the other in aug for my birthday..which one do i choose now?

Paulie C

Reaction score
Can't go wrong with either of those! I personally prefer the look of the RC, not a big fan of the blue and black JB.

Ramsayjim

Reaction score
I love both..my only two points which make it confusing is that i prefer the neck profile on the jb..not that i dislike the one on the rc..just prefer the jb..however im getting a great deal on the rc and i love the sd pickups..if i miss the rc now n get the jb then ill risk paying full price for the rc in a few months if this one sells...

LPofBorg

Warranty Voider
Reaction score
Both guitars are fine construction, however I say go with the :jb:

The burstbuckers are awesome, you prefer the neck profile, and if you really want tge SDs, you can always throw them in later.

Monty203

Reaction score
I say buy the JB. and then when you get the rossa corsa send me the JB as a gift :slash: :laugh2:

eeprete

Reaction score
Love the look of the RC, but love the sound of the JB.

Latest Threads