Decadence and Sacrilege-I bought a Strat!

LongBeach

Reaction score

Low and behold I got it today.
Same Charcoal Frost Metallic as my USA HH.
But, this one has a matt finish, USA one has a gloss finish. oh well -
Need to get it re-strung, tuned & plugged in quick to see what she sounds like. very, very happy with this deal. got it way low, only has pickguard scratches.

guitarstan

Reaction score

On the left is a CS Master Built 20th Anniversary Strat w/CS '69's in neck and middle and a CS Texas Special in bridge;
on the right is an Eric Johnson currently with Lindy Fralin Vintage Hots and Blender pot, just a little nicer than the stock pups IMHO.

hedzeppelin

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
VERY nice, man!

I've always been a Gibson guy, but I'm loving my Strat after getting used to it. There are things that I can do on the Strat that I didn't know I was capbable of! *LOL*

ReverendJWblues

MLP Chaplain
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
VERY nice, man!

I've always been a Gibson guy, but I'm loving my Strat after getting used to it. There are things that I can do on the Strat that I didn't know I was capbable of! *LOL*
So youve been having Sex with your strat huh Hed brother. :wtf:

doobro64

Reaction score
Played Strats and Tele's for 28 years .. I play my Goldtop 99 percent of the time but will reach over in a minute for my 57 Reissue Black Strat in case I break a string ... Still love it after 15 years and
won't part with it .. ITs got the Original bridge not the one that comes on the American Standard .. you can push the strings down to Slinky and it pops back to tune ..Love it ,,but I love my Goldtop more @!!!!!!!!!

Latest Threads