Debating "imperfections"

moreles

Reaction score
cosmetic flaws are a testament to the fact that they're handmade guitars
What a crock. Good handmade guitars don't have cosmetic flaws. Flaws are not some indicator of handmade quality. They're flaws.

efstop

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
There sure have been a lot of F'ed up threads lately!

Pandemic, snow up to your ass, maybe some people need to get out of the house, even if it's just to go to Walmart for the last of the leftover Paczkis.
I could eat a few of those right now but the beer says walk home and stay there. Our Walmart don't got poonchkeys anywho.

callmeval

Reaction score
Guys I'd like to issue an apology. I get it, I finally understand

So, I removed my neck pickup & that's when it happened... some guy has written something inside the cavity with a marker pen. A god damn marker pen & to add insult to financial injury I don't even know what the hell it means. It looks like some kind of secret code? Why would anyone deface a guitar like this? It's a catastrophe. There's graffiti in my guitar! GRAFFITI!

To make matters worse? I now hear marker pen through my amplifier when I play. I didn't notice it before... but I do now so everything is ruined. RUINED! My guitar sounds like a Sharpie!

This horrifying ordeal has destroyed my life. My perfectly sheltered life of high class living where everything is predictable & perfect & goes my way all the time

I have spent the weekend in a psychiatric facility because of this. Rocking back & forth in a rubber room, mumbling "what does it mean" to myself over & over again

I've never seen anything so terrible, so ugly, so imperfect before. Never! It's an outrage!

My wife left me.

I lost my job.

I can't...

Zylo

Reaction score

So, I removed my neck pickup & that's when it happened... some guy has written something inside the cavity with a marker pen. A god damn marker pen & to add insult to financial injury I don't even know what the hell it means. It looks like some kind of secret code? Why would anyone deface a guitar like this? It's a catastrophe. There's graffiti in my guitar! GRAFFITI!

To make matters worse? I now hear marker pen through my amplifier when I play. I didn't notice it before... but I do now so everything is ruined. RUINED! My guitar sounds like a Sharpie!

This horrifying ordeal has destroyed my life. My perfectly sheltered life of high class living where everything is predictable & perfect & goes my way all the time

I have spent the weekend in a psychiatric facility because of this. Rocking back & forth in a rubber room, mumbling "what does it mean" to myself over & over again

I've never seen anything so terrible, so ugly, so imperfect before. Never! It's an outrage!

My wife left me.

I lost my job.

I can't...
Seriously make sure you never have kids, you need to keep your genes away from humanity.

mudface

Boo Bee
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

My wife left me.

I lost my job.

I can't...
Yes,...Val,...it is code.... for "nothing to see here".

My question is, did you take any pics at Arkham?

Rando375

Platinum Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

My wife left me.

I lost my job.

I can't
On the edge, huh? Here let me help...

tenor-34.gif

Last edited:

Latest Threads