Dear "news" networks.......

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
So.... it’ll be at home?

Unattended???
Yep... keys in the usual place. Please don't leave a steamer on the back seat again, though... K?

I've got quite a few things from PSA..
Me, too. My main competition AR is built from 100% PSA parts on an Anderson Lower. I may pick up an ultra-lightweight upper for my 3-gun rifle, and an SBR ^H^H^H AR pistol upper, too.

Roberteaux

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Plenty of women act like whores anyway. At least these ones got a career out of it.
And not just *any* career, either...

Instead, they might very well end up becoming very famous, which can make one even richer all by itself (consider Gwyneth Paltrow or Kylie Jenner)... and that's on top of possibly earning millions of dollars directly from the acting career Weinstein could have arranged for you to have.

Hell, Karen Allen-- who is a Weinstein defender-- is worth about 10 million bucks, and she hasn't even done any acting in a very long time and was never truly prolific to begin with. Jennifer Aniston is worth 200 million, and her biggest beef against Weinstein seems to be that he pressured her into wearing mascara when she didn't want to.

Meanwhile, I think that some of these millionaire actresses are about as concerned that common nobodies (such as we who post on MLP) might think of them as whores as I am concerned that a germ living in my toilet bowl thinks of me as a mass murderer because I clean it with toilet bowl disinfectant every couple of days or so.

Do I think Weinstein is deplorable? Yeah, pretty much-- but it's not like me to get all emotional with the denunciations, especially after dealing with genuine serial killers as part of my background. I also didn't go nuts when Cosby was outed as being a date rape chemical player, though I likewise didn't go bonkers when he was sentenced to do prison time for it. Not my problem, dude.

Meanwhile, I never forget what HG Wells had to say, which was:

"Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo"

I do find fault with what Wells had to say in that he should have included one more word to make it fully correct... that is, he should have said:

"Moral indignation is often jealousy with a halo"

But I'm not about to go trippin' out about Weinstein, or the women themselves. Maybe some were unwilling victims, and I figure it's the jury's problem to figure that out... though I think that some of those ladies were also *very willing* to do the wild thing with Weinstein in the name of a big, fat career payoff.

It's a use-and-be-used kind of world, after all.

So without asking anybody to pardon me for my cynicism, I'd say this: I don't think that every woman who ended up gobbling his knob was necessarily doing it at gunpoint or something.

I think that some of them possibly saw the matter as a lucrative trade off.

And again: not my problem. It's up to a jury to decide WTF the deal was with this Weinstein character.

I believe that those who think that shit like this hasn't been going on for as long as the movie industry has existed are probably very naive.

--R

Last edited:

KP11520

Reaction score
^^^^^^^ But you have to admit, the whole Walker Drama thing to compliment his overly polished knob is a nice touch!

The real question here is, who wouldn't screw some older female producer that could set you up for life?

Huh Puto? LOL

lpfan1980

Reaction score
They COULD do both. If they WANTED to.

I tried watching the "news". I decided they all have an agenda, they are all lying bastards in their own way. What's just as telling as the lies and what they cover, is what they DON'T talk about on the different networks. None of them are any damn good at this point.

In fact you can predict what each will say / not say or cover / ignore at this point. So why bother watching when you know already?
WHAT :oops: NEWS HAS AN AGENDA-NOOOOOO say it aint so.:rofl:

lpfan1980

Reaction score
And not just *any* career, either...

Instead, they might very well end up becoming very famous, which can make one even richer all by itself (consider Gwyneth Paltrow or Kylie Jenner)... and that's on top of possibly earning millions of dollars directly from the acting career Weinstein could have arranged for you to have.

Hell, Karen Allen-- who is a Weinstein defender-- is worth about 10 million bucks, and she hasn't even done any acting in a very long time and was never truly prolific to begin with. Jennifer Aniston is worth 200 million, and her biggest beef against Weinstein seems to be that he pressured her into wearing mascara when she didn't want to.

Meanwhile, I think that some of these millionaire actresses are about as concerned that common nobodies (such as we who post on MLP) might think of them as whores as I am concerned that a germ living in my toilet bowl thinks of me as a mass murderer because I clean it with toilet bowl disinfectant every couple of days or so.

Do I think Weinstein is deplorable? Yeah, pretty much-- but it's not like me to get all emotional with the denunciations, especially after dealing with genuine serial killers as part of my background. I also didn't go nuts when Cosby was outed as being a date rape chemical player, though I likewise didn't go bonkers when he was sentenced to do prison time for it. Not my problem, dude.

Meanwhile, I never forget what HG Wells had to say, which was:

"Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo"

I do find fault with what Wells had to say in that he should have included one more word to make it fully correct... that is, he should have said:

"Moral indignation is often jealousy with a halo"

But I'm not about to go trippin' out about Weinstein, or the women themselves. Maybe some were unwilling victims, and I figure it's the jury's problem to figure that out... though I think that some of those ladies were also *very willing* to do the wild thing with Weinstein in the name of a big, fat career payoff.

It's a use-and-be-used kind of world, after all.

So without asking anybody to pardon me for my cynicism, I'd say this: I don't think that every woman who ended up gobbling his knob was necessarily doing it at gunpoint or something.

I think that some of them possibly saw the matter as a lucrative trade off.

And again: not my problem. It's up to a jury to decide WTF the deal was with this Weinstein character.

I believe that those who think that shit like this hasn't been going on for as long as the movie industry has existed are probably very naive.

--R
Karen Allen! Raiders is on the TV this afternoon in my neck of the woods. weird...