Dear "news" networks.......

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
"In addition, discussing the political leanings of news agencies and outlet such as CNN, Fox, MSNBC, etc, "Fox is bad", "CNN is bad", or otherwise using such discussion to associate their politics with yours or your supposed "opponent" will be recognized as political discussion and treated accordingly. You cannot use such news agencies to "beat up" on people for watching them or to promote your own agenda. It will be viewed as both trolling and political posting."

And the entirety of it:

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is all anyone needs to know about the Weinstein trial.

View attachment 435061

I would ask.

I would. I really, really would.

But then I got to thinking what the collar was "for".

I know what it's for where animals are concerned.. So they won't get after a hot spot, sutures, clipped ears, etc etc.

-Because dogs cannot control themselves and let things heal.

So, apply that to that bald, fat fuck in the courthouse...

I would ask.

I would. I really, really would.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyway, about the thread..

I wonder who the first dumbass will be to assume that since someone else posted up such a thread, they feel they can pick up the ball and run like mad for the end zone...

six-string

Reaction score
yup. could be buried faster than the neighbor's poodle my wife accidentally ran over.
wait a minute..that's not punny...that's sick.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Harvey Weinstein: The texbook definition of "Man-Bear-Pig".

What a dirty, foul fuck.

Jerking off into a plant in a cabin on a boat, while some chick lay there in a bunk sleeping.

Sick, nasty-dirty-uncle-they-don't-leave-kids-alone-with-type-dude.

Foul little pud-weenie.

MikeyTheCat

Premium Member
Reaction score
I was watching one news network once again covering another news network for how they are covering a current event that’s duller than a 27 page discussion of top wrapping.

Bring on the Harvey!

MikeyTheCat

Premium Member
Reaction score
Harvey Weinstein: The texbook definition of "Man-Bear-Pig".

What a dirty, foul fuck.

Jerking off into a plant in a cabin on a boat, while some chick lay there in a bunk sleeping.

Sick, nasty-dirty-uncle-they-don't-leave-kids-alone-with-type-dude.

Foul little pud-weenie.
Yeah, but other than that he was an OK guy.

mgenet

Cheese Burger = Earth
Premium Member
Reaction score
if you all aren't careful we will bury this thread in more puns than you can possibly imagine!
NO NO please don't...Shakespeare will turn in his grave...

Uncle Vinnie

Proud Boomer
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Mrs and I are takign a road trip in March. We are heading south, probably ending up at the Grand Floridian to play like little kids for a few days.

Thanks to @Who , we are gonna visit the PSA flagship store!!!!! Not sure we'll be able to drive the Benz, the trunk isn't big enough for all the shit I wanna bring home!
Love their FN-made CFH barrels. Shoot straight as a laser.

Weinstein ... Epstein, am I detecting a pattern? Is Weinstein going to off himself in his cell too?

VictorB

Formerly LZF
Super Mod
Reaction score
The Mrs and I are takign a road trip in March. We are heading south, probably ending up at the Grand Floridian to play like little kids for a few days.

Thanks to @Who , we are gonna visit the PSA flagship store!!!!! Not sure we'll be able to drive the Benz, the trunk isn't big enough for all the shit I wanna bring home!
So.... it’ll be at home?

Unattended???

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score

I've got quite a few things from PSA..