Dear "news" networks.......

KP11520

Reaction score
All they serve is DIARRHEA..... Constantly.

Just as an experiment to see how many would keep lining up to eat more. And found not only do they eat it, they ultimately regurgitate it mindlessly all over anybody they can spew it on.

No plans to end the experiment anytime soon as all kinds of unforeseen opportunities have arisen as a result. Now how to use those opportunities to the fullest is where additional research is focused.

So.... Guess what's for dinner.... It ain't Beef!

Oh yeah... It has been leaked (what else is new?) it causes brain damage.

Last edited:

LocoTex

Reaction score
There does seem to be a business opportunity in all this somewhere. Just wish I could come up with it.

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
That reminds me, I need to buy another 1k rounds of IMI 62 gr. 5.56 and a 20" AR15 kit from Palmetto State Armory.
The Mrs and I are takign a road trip in March. We are heading south, probably ending up at the Grand Floridian to play like little kids for a few days.

Thanks to @Who , we are gonna visit the PSA flagship store!!!!! Not sure we'll be able to drive the Benz, the trunk isn't big enough for all the shit I wanna bring home!

KP11520

Reaction score
:laugh2:

that's to stop him from licking his asshole, right?

Even better.....Rightfully so, Now they're using him as a plunger when the prison toilets get clogged.

Some say they're clogging them on purpose by overeating and holding it in until it gets like a turtle poking its head out. Overwhelming the flushing capability.

Bill Hicklin

Reaction score
His defense is showing all the emails these women sent him after he allegedly raped them. Several filed their complaints after charges were filed. If someone forcible raped you why would you write text the same person about how you miss them and want to get together? Not saying he's not guilty, but it is very strange these text to him after the fact. In the end I think he's doomed to spend many years if not the rest of his life behind bars, but the victims behavior after the fact is quite odd. I guess that speaks to the attraction of power. I think he's also using that walker to elicit sympathy, I'm not buying it at all, his lawyer said "do this" and it'll help. He's a dirtbag.

This is not a forcible-rape situation, but rather a power-imbalance quid pro quo. Basically, these women were in a position of having to provide ol' Harv with regular nookie or hummers, or their headshots would go in his trash can and they'd never work in that town again.

Now, that isn't to say that some of them weren't completely willing; the unsung villainesses of the casting couch racket are those bimbos who knew they were going to base their careers on their coozes before they ever got on the bus from Podunkville. And it was the existence of those types which led the Weinsteins to expect it from all of them.

Fillmore

Reaction score
I wish they would turn the cameras around, in the impeachment hearings, so we could see all the drooling, nose picking political weasels. I'm sure their attention level is on high.

Yawn.

mgenet

Cheese Burger = Earth
Premium Member
Reaction score
WHAT!! Harvey Weinstein is being impeached!
I will bet on a stack of <your holy written word here> that
the Peaches will be from China!

mgenet

Cheese Burger = Earth
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah,

IN

Before

The

Lock

outlawten5

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind if they dragged Weinstein out and hung him. On pay-per-view even. Seeing him pull that shit with a walker, pretending to be old and crippled to garner sympathy made me want to smash him myself.
He just had major back surgery.

krauley

Reaction score
No soy sauce mentioned after post #19? What happened to you guys? Wish that i had the creativity some of you just let slide by.

TheX

Voice of Reason
Reaction score
If my wife didn't stop me I would put a bullet through the TV. Honest to God, it's all worthless shit.
I love TV, but I don't have any cable/broadcast stuff. I haven't seen a commercial, or news in years.

Latest Threads