Dear "news" networks.......

Scooter2112

Reaction score
Dear "news'" networks.......screw the impeachment trial and go to the Harvey Weinstein trial. Money, sex, power, beauty, greed, Hollywood, fame, humiliation, incarceration, now that's real sh*t people are interested in!
Neither one to be found on the HRC network.

I've said too much already.

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Dear "news'" networks.......screw the impeachment trial and go to the Harvey Weinstein trial. Money, sex, power, beauty, greed, Hollywood, fame, humiliation, incarceration, now that's real sh*t people are interested in!
They COULD do both. If they WANTED to.

I tried watching the "news". I decided they all have an agenda, they are all lying bastards in their own way. What's just as telling as the lies and what they cover, is what they DON'T talk about on the different networks. None of them are any damn good at this point.

In fact you can predict what each will say / not say or cover / ignore at this point. So why bother watching when you know already?

Malikon

죽을래
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
It's almost like they're intentionally obfuscating the Hollywood bullshit with DC horseshit,..isn't it?

I wonder why that is.

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
It's almost like they're intentionally obfuscating the Hollywood bullshit with DC horseshit,..isn't it?

I wonder why that is.
I wouldn't mind if they dragged Weinstein out and hung him. On pay-per-view even. Seeing him pull that shit with a walker, pretending to be old and crippled to garner sympathy made me want to smash him myself.

NRBQ

Reaction score
His defense is showing all the emails these women sent him after he allegedly raped them. Several filed their complaints after charges were filed. If someone forcible raped you why would you write text the same person about how you miss them and want to get together? Not saying he's not guilty, but it is very strange these text to him after the fact. In the end I think he's doomed to spend many years if not the rest of his life behind bars, but the victims behavior after the fact is quite odd. I guess that speaks to the attraction of power. I think he's also using that walker to elicit sympathy, I'm not buying it at all, his lawyer said "do this" and it'll help. He's a dirtbag.

pnuggett

Reaction score
Is Weinstein a piece of shit? Absolutely. But honestly, if all I had to do to get rich and famous was to munch some gross old lady's box, I'd be driving a fucking Ferrari right now.
Yeah, huh, what????

Dun Ringill

Shall not be infringed
Premium Member
Reaction score
All I know is I just want to watch Judge Judy!! I am being deprived!!!